Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Debating whether to confront my sister about her lover for diapers.

Post Debating whether to confront my sister about her lover for diapers.

I am very certain my sister is a diaper lover. A while back she found my stash (amazingly) the last person I know who went into my room was my sister. So sure enough I found many of my diapers used under her bed and the package in her drawer. I couldn't believe it I was shocked yet happy. And I've taken a notice when ever my family goes grocer shopping she always stops and looks at the diaper aisle lol cause I do too. I'm really close to my sister now and she looks up to me.

But I need help.

I need help deciding whether I should confront my sister about her being a diaper lover. I know growing up I never had anyone to confide in and to it hurt me. I don't want that to happen to my sister. So what do you think guys? Should I confront my sister about this or just let life go on? I want to let her truely know her big brother will be there for her for whatever.

First, how long time ago from that ? And second I - If IŽd be in your situation - investigate more. Try to for example throw somwhere around some paci or something, if sheŽll look or take it... Or something like this. Connect your fantasy. And how old sheŽs ?

Mako

Unless you outright catch her like another poster did, don't do it. We have a bias to focus on diaper related things and you might be imprinting your own feelings on others.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    First, how long time ago from that ? And second I - If IŽd be in your situation - investigate more. Try to for example throw somwhere around some paci or something, if sheŽll look or take it... Or something like this. Connect your fantasy. And how old sheŽs ?
    It was in January this happened and I've taken the time to reconcile my thoughts and now that I remember clearly it took her some time to get out of a diaper when she was younger that might have contributed to some degree a small role in her liking diapers. I would lay a diaper around but the problem is I have two sisters and the older of the two I am very certain isn't into diapers but she keeps her mouth shut and reports to me which is good but I don't want her to get involved. The one who was taken an interests in diapers again is 9 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Unless you outright catch her like another poster did, don't do it. We have a bias to focus on diaper related things and you might be imprinting your own feelings on others.
    I wish not to influence anyone but rather get some insight on my dilemma.

So donŽt tak it so hot and wait when sheŽll be more adolescent, there is a good place to help her. May come some oprtunity. Last think: DonŽt hurry. For some reason there somewheres or sometimes. Wait for concience of both, there comes your oportunity. I disagree to force or unusual debates. May you can create some situation - but donŽt bust her. Now not.

One of the keys: Get clear statement of your stuff. If will fault something...

I think 9 years old is too young Green - kids that age play weird games, and then grow up and forget about it. I think you'd want to wait another 4-5 years before you confront her. It may be she just found your stash while she was snooping in your room, and she's experimenting to try and understand YOU, rather than anything else; and given that she's a 9 y.o. girl, it's most likely to be some kind of wishful, non-sexual age-play "I wish I could be a child forever" type thing than her being a TBDL in waiting. If I were you, I'd give it until she's 14 and mature enough to handle having an conversation about sexuality / age-play without blabbing to your mother / her friends about it, that's obviously the last thing you want. If you think she still shows signs of being interested over the next few years, then yeah, have a chat about it, otherwise don't.

I wouldn't say anything either, just continue to make your stash available to her by leaving it in a place where she can find it. Monitor your stash to see if she's still taking diapers, and if you can keep track of her use, i.e. you find them under her bed used, ect, see how long this behavior goes on for. If it continues for a few years, you can consider confronting her when she is more mature. However, one thing you may want to consider, if she's not careful about her diaper use, she may end up getting caught by your parents, which could ultimately end up getting you cuaght as well...so be careful.

-Gus

Hide your stuff can remove some problems with your parents, because if you let acces to your sister, you can be discovered too by your parents. If your sister will continue with this, you can be sure that she may search for.

I would find a better place to hide your stash, if she can't find your diapers she may stop trying to find them and use them.

but if she still finds them and uses them then I would talk to her privetly about her taking and using your diapers and why.
    and be supportive.