Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depends Underwear is a great DL diaper...

Default Depends Underwear is a great DL diaper...

Ok so I got depends to use em on my visit to my Fiancee's family.... I've gotten so confident in their discreetness that I've gone almost everyware wearing them (and the fact that I got 18 for a 10 day trip kind of helps) BUt I've usually used TENA's but now I"m thinking of making Tenas my AB diaper and Depends my DL diaper. Live with Depends and use Tena's for when I need a break... ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Ok so I got depends to use em on my visit to my Fiancee's family.... I've gotten so confident in their discreetness that I've gone almost everyware wearing them (and the fact that I got 18 for a 10 day trip kind of helps) BUt I've usually used TENA's but now I"m thinking of making Tenas my AB diaper and Depends my DL diaper. Live with Depends and use Tena's for when I need a break... ya know?
    Sounds like a plan to me! Nice job finding Depends. ...lol

Edit:

Post 300! Woo

I'll have to agree that the new underwear is an improvement on the old. I like to use them like rubber pants, or a "liner holder." I use Molimed Maxi liners (great, by the way) and slip them in the Depend underwear. When I pee, I just replace the liner, but keep the pants. Each pant carries me through about three liners and catches any overflow. They aren't anywhere near as fun as diapers, but they are good when discretion is vitally important.

im a fan of them too, great fit and absorbency can be improved with stuffers.

Those Depends adjustible pull ups are alot more absorbent then you'd think! I just love them.

Didn't like the fit of the adjustables, have 2 cases but the new underwear are great. The med is a perfect fit for me and absorbancy is good for a pull up.
    These are my all around every day diaper now unless road tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by untrained View Post
    Didn't like the fit of the adjustables, have 2 cases but the new underwear are great. The med is a perfect fit for me and absorbancy is good for a pull up.
    These are my all around every day diaper now unless road tripping.
    So what size is tue case? I wouldnt mind buying some of them off of you...

i take it pull ups have less absorbancy than tape ons?

As I am currently visiting the US i took the opportunity to pick up some depends (fitted type) and I belive these are falsly maligned. once you accept that they dont have a huge absorbancy they have their up sides. i have got the best, most leak free fit from anything I have tried over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    for my first diaper buy what should i get the depends pull-ups or goodnites? im about 140 pounds and waist size 30-31 i need to know.