Thread: Hello!

[email protected]

Default Hello!

Just a new tdl from wyoming chekin in

You might want to, well, I don't know. It's probably not a great idea to have an e-mail for a username. Aside from that I hope you have a good time! Look around but don't touch the red buttons!

*looks around* But...I don't remember any red buttons. *looks around a bit paranoid* Why didn't you guys tell me there were red buttons?

Oh right, hello. Welcome to adisc. I hope you have a great time, we're a friendly bunch, and we hope you are to.

Hi and welcome to the forums. Why don't you tell us alittle more about yourself. Like what you like doing for fun, how you found the site and just general stuff like that.

Oh and seriously, don't touch the red buttons either.

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

I agree with Point, it is best to change your name so it does not have your full email. So just change it to diapergal21. You can do that by posting in the reqeust forums, and asking Moo to change your name for you. Other wise even people who are not members of the site can email you.

Anyways Please feel free to post as much as you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Like Jonathon said...please tell us a bit more about yourself too.

Welcome to adisc. Have a great time.
    get ride of email as a name. You can do that in requests as eclipse said.
    tell us a bit more please.