Thread: New and Curious about the lifestyle

Default New and Curious about the lifestyle

I have been a closet diaper wearer for many years. I hope to eventually start a freindship with someone and explore more.

Quote Originally Posted by 46freaky View Post
    I have been a closet diaper wearer for many years. I hope to eventually start a freindship with someone and explore more.
    Well practically all of us wear; once in a while we get someone who doesn't but who has a connection to someone who does: a partner, parent, psychology student, and so on.

As to friendships, there really are two approaches. First is to list your interests, and attract people to interact with you; obviously what you say about yourself will determine who wants to talk to you.

The other way is for you to explore, as you say you would like to do: read many threads, check out groups, look at the profiles of people who interest you, read their visitor messages. At the top right is an empty box; it is the search box. Put in it a topic you are interested in, press enter and you will get a list of threads (and other content) that mention your search term. If you have any trouble navigating around the site ask for assistance in this thread: or go onto live chat and simply ask about your concerns.

The more you say the more will be said to you.

We take friend-making seriously on Adisc: help us get to know you and I guarantee you'll be chatting up a storm in no time.

Oh... as to your thread title: New and Curious about the lifestyle - there is no one lifestyle: we come in all flavors of sexuality (gay, bi, straight, asexual, other), age (12+) education, political leaning, religion, and so on. Some of us are wheelchair-bound; others jog to the outdoor gun range. Some of us have a furry persona; of them some are babyfurs, others (like me) are oldfur. Some people are obsessed with their diapers, others only think about it occasionally. As to lifestyle, I suggest you go through Adult Baby, Teen Baby, and Diaper Talk for tips, information, and all things pertaining to wearing: for need, as a hobby, as a turn-on, or for other pleasant feelings. Ask away about specifics you would like to know!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Care to tell us a little bit more about yourself? Do you have any hobbies or interests that you partake in?