Thread: Hello I'm new here

Default Hello I'm new here

I've always fantasized about wearing diapers but I didn't start wearing them recently. I tried it a few times when I was a kid making diapers out tee shirts and toilet paper, but it wasn't till this week that I bought my first pack of adult diapers. I immediately tried one on and slept in it all night. I'm hoping to meet more people how like diapers hopefully some in my area as well.

Welcome Princessofwands!!! To ADISC, Hope you feel welcome here

Hi, princessofwands. I like your screen-name. Welcome to ADISC, I know you will have fun here.

Hello princessofwands. I liked your intro, but ADISC is about more than just diapers! Tell us about yourself, like...Do you like animals? Are you a furry? What are your hobbies?

Thank you for the welcomes. The major hobby that I am involved in at the moment it LARPing. It is a fun and challenging activity, and i am currently trying to master the use of a Quarter Staff. I am not a furry but I do find them to be a fascinating community. I plan on majoring in mathematics in college but I have no idea what I am going to do with the degree.

I have heard of live-action role playing, but I've never seen it actually performed. Sounds interesting.

I came across a group practicing in the park near my house and I have been hooked ever since. I'm sure there are tons of groups in St. Louis if you check on the interwebs.