Thread: Ummm....trying not to be a lurker...just shy....

Default Ummm....trying not to be a lurker...just shy....

Hi fellow adisc members.....I'm Lindsay. Just introducing myself here. I guess I'll say more later - I developed severe anxiety disorder at 26 - got urge incontinence as a result - 24/7 diapers (very thick and wide crotch - can hhardly walk - it doesn't have to be that much but I love it) - always had ab/dl fantasies as long as I can remember.....I'll say more later.

Hey, welcome to ADISC!

You don't have to be shy, we're nice. Well mostly, but don't worry.

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by lindsay198672 View Post
    Hi fellow adisc members.....I'm Lindsay. Just introducing myself here. I guess I'll say more later - I developed severe anxiety disorder at 26 - got urge incontinence as a result - 24/7 diapers (very thick and wide crotch - can hhardly walk - it doesn't have to be that much but I love it) - always had ab/dl fantasies as long as I can remember.....I'll say more later.
    Welcome to ADISC Lindsay. We are an incontinence support organization and also a community.

The more you tell us about your interests and so on, the better we can support you.

Personally I have needed diapers nearly all my life. I have been profoundly urinary incontinent since I was 21. Many of us here have a lot of experience being treated by urologists. Quite a few members are way into AB/DL. Ask your questions. People here will answer. Oh yes, I am hardly the only other member here who lives in California. Enjoy being in ADISC.

Hello and welcome to ADISC Community

Yea we dont Bite xD

Quote Originally Posted by Loki025 View Post
    Hello and welcome to ADISC Community

Yea we dont Bite xD
    Well us furrys might but well that's only if you screw with our masters XP. Welcome to ADISC! Nice too see more people.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadestar View Post
    Well us furrys might but well that's only if you screw with our masters XP. Welcome to ADISC! Nice too see more people.
    Ok then.... i only bite if im asked too HAHA