Thread: yay me

Default yay me

yay me I just ordered 4 bags of diapers I cant wait!! Ive been so patient and withheld my spending and it finally paid off.

Eric
    mtdl84

My order- 1 bag of attends ext wear
    1 bag of ATN
    1 bag of Tena Super
    1 order of 10 ABU Cushies
    All medium cause they fit just right
    Last edited by mtdl84; 05-Jun-2010 at 02:33. Reason: OPPS forgot

Grats! I just told my mom about my diaper fetish so I hope she will just let me wear them at least at night. She seems by the way she is acting that she just might

ouch i know how that goes. I too have told my mom when i was a younger. Id been caught before stelling from my bro and sis so she kind of knew already. But she was accepting and said (well at least your not doing drugs). My dad on the other hand was (stall) not as nice about it and to this day i think he forgot about it.

I'm always amazed when parents are accepting, or at least somewhat accepting. Mine wasn't at all, but I'm glad yours is. I think the exchange of information in the last decade has allowed people to be more accepting of the many differences that define us as people. It's about time.

Congrats on scoring this opportunity. I probably won't have the chance to order Bambinos until I leave my house. It sucks a bit but although my mom does know about my TB/DLism I still don't trust her when it comes to packages that I receive. Yay I just used up my 2900th post for this!!!

I'm always amazed when parents are accepting, or at least somewhat accepting. Mine wasn't at all, but I'm glad yours is. I think the exchange of information in the last decade has allowed people to be more accepting of the many differences that define us as people. It's about time.
    The reason I like the internet

I still don't trust her when it comes to packages
    No one ever opens my mail, they just wait and watch while I open it up my self LOL, I wont have any diapers shipped directly to my house untill I get my own house/apartment or where ever

Congrates on your ordering, hope they arive soon

2,903 posts wow. i only have 17! in time ill shall have more.

I cant wait but iam sure they will take at least tell the 14th till i get them.

Quote Originally Posted by mtdl84 View Post
    yay me I just ordered 4 bags of diapers I cant wait!! Ive been so patient and withheld my spending and it finally paid off.

Eric
    mtdl84

My order- 1 bag of attends ext wear
    1 bag of ATN
    1 bag of Tena Super
    1 order of 10 ABU Cushies
    All medium cause they fit just right
    Nice. Hope you have a good diaper time now.

Quote Originally Posted by mtdl84 View Post
    ouch i know how that goes. I too have told my mom when i was a younger. Id been caught before stelling from my bro and sis so she kind of knew already. But she was accepting and said (well at least your not doing drugs). My dad on the other hand was (stall) not as nice about it and to this day i think he forgot about it.
    Trust me, Dads don't forget... He's just avoiding it, because he just doesn't want to know, or he is more content letting your Mom handle it.

Haayy congrats for the diaper splurge =] Those ABU cushies looked abit on the expensive side last time I checked, so I'm not sure I'll be tryin' those any time soon. Regardless, hope you enjoy your recent purchases!!! =D