Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where would you like to visit?

Default Where would you like to visit?

Where is one place where you would like to visit someday? The one place I've always wanted to visit is Japan...But I also want to visit Scotland, England, France, a bunch of the states, and Canada...Who knows if I actually will though >__>

Spain, USA, UK, Australia, Japan. That's all I can think of for now.

PA ^_^

I don't know, but some place with amazing uncharted skiing like the alps or something. I also want to drive sandrails in some big sand dunes somewhere.

Ever since I was really little I've always wanted to go to the Amazon Rain Forest

Pentecost Island, Vanuatu, South Pacific

The happiest place in the world and the place where bungee jumping was invented.

Or, maybe Tonga. That's another kingdom in the South Pacific. Tonga is the only place in the South Pacific that has always been an independent nation.

Footed P.J.

PA? lol. I live there, and am from CA too. It's an OK place. Not too exotic, though. But then I've never had scrapple.

As for me, I'd love to see Auckland or Dunedin, NZ, and Sweden. I am a big soccer fan, so I'd make soccer trips for both.
    Last edited by Footed P.J.; 30-Apr-2008 at 00:17. Reason: clarify

I want to go to Africa and build a school.

Aside from that, I just want to travel the US and visit all my friends.

Footed P.J.

Lol, yankee wannabe, you seem like. But then Windsor is almost the St. Paul to Detroit's Minneapolis, I suppose.

Actually, I'd love to see more of Canada. It's interesting in that is shares such a long border with the States, and our cultures seem kind of intertwined in a way. But Canada has a vastly different history, with the UK, and itself in some sense.
    Last edited by Footed P.J.; 30-Apr-2008 at 00:24. Reason: add more

I would like to go to england, I have been all over the US, a few times when gas was cheap, and I visited Canada a few times, but never made it to Mexico, that would be another place I would like to go.