Thread: Nuk 5 Therapeutic use

Default Nuk 5 Therapeutic use

Hey guys stumbled across this video on Youtube, just thought it was interesting to see a Nuk 5 actually being used for it's intended purpose. Figured others might be interested as well.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Try and keep any creepy comments to a minimum eh?

I would like to know why whatever problem she has is so common in Germany that they sell Nuk 5s in drug stores.

MessyMan, they aren't sold in normal drug stores as far as I know, you have to order them at a pharmacy (but those can be found every 500 meters in cities). They usually arrive the same day, too, as Germany has a pretty good pharmacy parcel network. I buy mine via the internet, though, as it is usually much cheaper that way.

I don't really know the reason why they are produced in Germany, but MAPA/NUK is a pretty big German company creating latex products, and we have quite a few logopaedics who could probably use them in Germany, too. And then there is the German AB/DL scene which isn't too small for a country of our size who likes them, too ;-)