Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walgreens?

Default Walgreens?

I am trining to decide on a new diaper brand to get, i was wondering, what would be better? Walgreens or any other drug store brands, or Assurence?

walgreens adult briefs have improved a lot actually. I actually like them. Wayy better value then Depend, and with a Pampers Cruisers 7 as a stuffer, they are AWESOME.

I think a drug store brand (Walgreens or CVS) would be better than Assurances

I liked assurance more then Wallgreens or Longs drugs brands. But if you have to get diapers for stores like them just go for the depends.

If they are like CVS (which I'm guessing is pretty likely), then they do have cloth backing, and it's roughly $8 or so for a pack of 20ish (depending on size and absorbancy)

I can't say I've tried them recently, but I used them about two years ago, and they were probably the worst diapers I ever tried. Also, after hearing they switched to a cloth cover I decided I probably would not try them again .

CVS and Assurance are decent. Though, I haven't used either in a few years. I hear CVS switched to cloth cover, which is disappointing.

walgreens is a nice diaper for the money...the tapes are pretty good and it can hold up to depends in absorbency. I dunno, i bought 80 diaper for 30 dollars which is like 39 cents per diaper, so even if they suck, i can't complain

As an in between diaper between packages of premiums I love them. Loads better than Depends. I went out and found a Walgreens just so I could try them.

IF you don't want to spend much or have to settle for store brand CVS make a decent diaper