With today's upgrade, ADISC has gained a bold new look, and improved in many, many ways.
Thank you to all of you who helped us achieve this great success.
Special thanks to:
- DannyTheNinja for his work on the gallery code and the site logo.
- Kevintje, for his exceptionally thorough testing.
- The beta testers who helped us greatly improve the site during beta.
Go ahead, explore the new site, and let us know what you find!
Although this big upgrade has been completed successfully, I will be continuing to work on ADISC, fixing any bugs that are found, and ensuring that ADISC keeps evolving based on your feedback.
I have a few projects in mind, too, such as:
- Skins - improving upon the three current skins (blue, black, and pink), as well as possibly adding another skin.
- Articles - getting our articles section online, stocked with content, and well integrated into the rest of the site.
- Newsletter - restarting our monthly newsletter.
- Mobile - enabling members to more easily use ADISC with their mobile phones.
- Connectivity - helping members find us, get involved, connect with each other, and create stuff that they can take pride in.