Thread: Sissy Kiss References

Default Sissy Kiss References

Hi all...does anyone have experience with buying from SissyKiss. There stuff looks great on line but dont want to waste money. If you have bought from them I would be interested in your view of the quality and if you live in the US, how long it took to receive your order. Thanks!

Spearmint

no, sorry. I haven't ordered from any abdl sites.

Olivia

SissyKiss? Isn't that a forum for sissys?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    SissyKiss? Isn't that a forum for sissys?
    It is a forum for sissies, but they do have advertisment banners from alot of different retail merchants. SissyKiss does not actually sell the items, they only provide the sellers a place to show their ads. You need to tell us what the specific merchant's name is, then maybe people can give you some input about the company's products, service, and customer relations.

It is called SissyKiss Boutique part of the sissykiss site. They sell sissy AB items as well as other sissy items,

SissyKiss is the US affiliate of a site called the MaidStore. I have never purchased anything from either site, but they do offer some very beautiful outfits and accessories. Perhaps one day, when I have too much money to stuff under my mattress, I will buy some of their items. Sorry that I cannot offer any first-hand information about the products they offer.

Hi,

Yes I have purchased from them via an affiliate shop called birchplaceshop.com. Their items are very well made and I would have no hesitation ordering from them again.

Regards
    Woodstock

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
    Hi,

Yes I have purchased from them via an affiliate shop called birchplaceshop.com. Their items are very well made and I would have no hesitation ordering from them again.

Regards
    Woodstock

The fact that this is this person's only post and is very cookiecutter makes me feel weird about the whole thing.

Hi there,

Well I only just joined and I guess you have to start somewhere. Saw a post where I thought I could contribute and went ahead. Just trying to be helpful. :-)

Cheers
    Woodster

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
    Hi there,

Well I only just joined and I guess you have to start somewhere. Saw a post where I thought I could contribute and went ahead. Just trying to be helpful. :-)

Cheers
    Woodster
    Hello woodstock, welcome to ADISC.

Just a heads-up: beginning a post with a greeting (well, unless it is actually intended as a greeting :P) and ending with a goodbye seems a little odd. I think that may have been what aroused kenshi's suspicions.

Why not post a thread in the Introductions forum and tell us a little about yourself?