Thread: Hello There.

Default Hello There.

Hello There.

My name is Coz. I came to this site browsing the forums and found it to be very friendly and comfortable environment. I really enjoy hearing about people and their experiences.

Sadly, I've also never been terribly good at introducing myself, so this may sound a little like an AA meeting or something, but what the heck. Here it goes.

I've have been interested in diapers since was 13 years old and it being now ten years later I still don't really know why. It's just a part of me now.

I admire most art. Revered and aspiring artists alike, but have a strong passion for film and music.

I, honestly, tend to keep to myself most of time, which may be the reason I didn't introduce myself sooner.

I hope this will suffice as a somewhat decent introduction, and that it hasn't come off as creepy or off-putting.

Thank you for letting me join and be a part of this community and albeit, I may not be the most productive person...I am a fairly nice guy once you get to know me.

---Coz

Well hello thar, it's awesome to see such a good intro on here, and no, it doesn't come off as creepy or off-putting at all.

So many times people talk only about diapers and all that stuff, it makes it way easier to get to know you if you include other things too. I am totally with you on the keeping to yourself bit, I don't really like being around new people very much. It takes some effort to force myself to be social some days, so good job on getting the gumption together to post an intro. Welcome to the site, and I hope to see you posting around more.

Hey Coz

Interesting Name! I like it ^^

What kind of music are you into?

Welcome To Adisc, i hope to see you around

Snaps

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Maytricks View Post
    Well hello thar, it's awesome to see such a good intro on here, and no, it doesn't come off as creepy or off-putting at all.

So many times people talk only about diapers and all that stuff, it makes it way easier to get to know you if you include other things too. I am totally with you on the keeping to yourself bit, I don't really like being around new people very much. It takes some effort to force myself to be social some days, so good job on getting the gumption together to post an intro. Welcome to the site, and I hope to see you posting around more.
    Thanks for welcoming me to the site, I really do appreciate it. Perhaps, I will also make some effort to more sociable. It definitely couldn't hurt.

Again, thanks for the welcome.

---Coz

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm into all types of music including jazz and classical, my playlist is constantly growing. I listen to rock music essentially. From Punk to metal and I am always on the look out for more great bands to listen to. Thrice, Death From Above 1979, Darkest Hour, At The Drive In, are some of my favorites. I hope this at least gives a better idea.

And again, thanks for the welcome.

---Coz
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Jun-2010 at 17:07. Reason: merging posts