Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question/Survey about Baby Powder

Default Question/Survey about Baby Powder

Not sure if this is the place to post this but seems like it.

Anyway, :P for those who use baby powder, what is your fave brand, type & best smelling in your opinion.
    All I have tried were J&J original talc & J&J corn starch. The corn starch smells the most pungent out of the 2 but is more $$. a few of the cheep knock offs I tried just don't have that real "baby powder" scent like I remember. I am just wondering if there is another brand to try that is better than J&J & not so costly.

in my mind, it's better to get what you want rather than accept something inferior just to save a few cents. I would rather have nothing and save up to get the good stuff.

The good stuff for me is J&J corn starch powder. I think the scent is lovely, and feels great. I use it even when I am not diapered.

Try
    equate?
    I use the Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Baby Powder

it doesn't smell exactly as I remember, but it's close.. when this runs out Im hunting a new brand

Johnsons & Johnsons, I LOVE the way it smells on me :3

Umm but I sometimes go overboard with powdering myself and I think i'm inhaling this stuff which isn't good

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Johnsons & Johnsons, I LOVE the way it smells on me :3

Umm but I sometimes go overboard with powdering myself and I think i'm inhaling this stuff which isn't good
    LOL U & me both. My wife keeps complaining about how often we have to "dust" the house XD Sorry I <3 my powder our local wholesale club has a twin pack of the large 22 OZ bottles for $5. They don't carry the corn starch though :/

I owuld stick with the original Johnson and Johnson Baby powder it smells wonderful and the other just don't cut it.

I would have to go with the Original Johnson and Johnson as well.

Is there really much smell difference? I don't really use baby powder very much anyway, guess I'm just lazy.

I am in with everyone who said the Original scent J & J is best. I love that baby powder smell ! Most of the deodorants I buy are the ones targeted to sell to women, that also have that baby power fragrance.