Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you hate being an ab/dl or tb/dl

Default Why do you hate being an ab/dl or tb/dl

I have read several posts here like "I would not wish this for my kids " or "I wish I never liked diapers " what is so wrong with liking diapers ? I like wearing diapers and would not change that for any thing. diapers help me relax and relieve stress. I don't wear all the time and I do live a completely normal life. when i do wear it is the best feeling in the world and I am glad its a part of my life

This is true, it's just an abnormal thing and really generally unclean to be honest (less clean than using the proper toilet if you are physically able). They link you to something infantile and immature, which could send the message that you're unfit for adult duties, and in general it's just an odd thing to be attached to considering you're supposed to be beyond that stage in your life. There's also people who get the way wrong idea about the whole thing so you have to be leery of being mislabeled a pedo or something. Sure, as far as weird personality quirks go this one is just embarrassing and harmless and I don't mind it so much, so if ya gotta have one, I feel like I got off easy. It is, however, annoying having to hide it from most of my friends and be sure it never intersects with my professional life, I'd never want most people I know to see me this way. If my kids or even I could be equally as happy without it I could see how that would be nice.

Its not because we hate wearing diapers, or acting like baby's. Its because we dont fit in with are peers. We might meet friends online, an maybe even in real life. But we could never be are self around are peers at work, school, non ab/dl friends. Most people aren't open minded enough to accept it. This makes some people feel like outcast, or abnormal.

Maybe I'm just in horrible amounts of denial but I've never really felt strongly that this is a bad thing. It's been said a thousand times before here but I have to say it again: everyone has a grigri.

It's that thing that makes you feel like an outcast but it also makes you not a number. I might again, be fooling myself in a horribly awesome way, but I've never talked to someone from high school who felt that they were the most popular, completely "normal", and otherwise hip yet mundane in the same spectular moment.

I still think this is pretty awesome and I've yet to have a friend disown me. I am carefully guarding this secret but it's certainly not something that needs to go to the grave. I think, come so many years down the line...you know who you can trust and you know who you cannot...and you find out which you were wrong about.

I can't tell you to hate or to love this part of what makes you...you, but just like forest fires...only you can make yourself an outcast. You never have to mention this part of yourself (diapers and whatnot) to anyone but don't feel like you can't talk to people and make friends if your personality is quirky because of who you are.

Regardless of what you do and how you do it, people will gossip and make up taller tales than you could imagine. My humble point is, why stifle yourself with it? Be comfortable with who you are and let them eat cake.

I suspect it's hardest on those who are sexually driven to do it, such as my self. The problem when you're young is that you want to date, and have a relationship with another human, yet the diaper calls. So many of our members complain about trying to find a partner who would accept it, and even play along with it. Those people are hard to find, and in finding one, you do have to divulge the great secret.

I hated it in myself years ago, but now I accept it. For me, it builds and builds until I have sexual relief. Then I go into the purge cycle for a few days, only to have it start all over again. It is something I enjoy, and something I must keep doing. I certainly would have given it up when I was young, but not now. I like who I am.

I do not hate it in general. I like it. I would not want to get rid of it. What I DO hate though is the negative stigma attached to it. The ignorance too, of course (like the idiots who think liking diapers makes you a pedophile. That's just a stupid and irrational accusation) I also hate how I have to be so secret about it. It's not like I want to do something stupid like run in the streets shouting "I'm wearing a diaper!" I just want to be able to have them and wear them when I want without the severe fear that someone in my family might be mean about it. They wouldn't even have to see me wearing it because I'd be wearing something over it just like I would with underwear. Oh, and it also sucks that I have to hide dresses and stuff just because I'm a guy. That's not even an AB/DL thing (though I like diapers and girls clothes together).

I hate the feeling of wanting to be a child again and not being able to attain that. It leaves me feeling so empty and unwanted inside.

On those rare occasions when I am honest with myself I reflect on the impact diapers had on me as I closed in on puberty. (I started wearing at age 7.) I was a very shy teenager, and when the opportunity arose to pursue a pretty girl I froze. The choice came down to pursuit or diapers. And diapers, more often than not, won out. I wore them while gazing at pin-ups, “girlfriends” I kept stashed under my mattress. Very strange.

Yes, I sometimes wish it hadn’t happened that way.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    I hate the feeling of wanting to be a child again and not being able to attain that. It leaves me feeling so empty and unwanted inside.
    This is what i feel.

God dam i post in here once more...
    Im sorry but i keep forgetting to look at were i am posting.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I do not hate it in general. I like it. I would not want to get rid of it. What I DO hate though is the negative stigma attached to it. The ignorance too, of course (like the idiots who think liking diapers makes you a pedophile. That's just a stupid and irrational accusation) I also hate how I have to be so secret about it. It's not like I want to do something stupid like run in the streets shouting "I'm wearing a diaper!" I just want to be able to have them and wear them when I want without the severe fear that someone in my family might be mean about it. They wouldn't even have to see me wearing it because I'd be wearing something over it just like I would with underwear. Oh, and it also sucks that I have to hide dresses and stuff just because I'm a guy. That's not even an AB/DL thing (though I like diapers and girls clothes together).
    WOW, that was 100% on how I feel! Even the dresses part! I love to wear dresses and I am guy! You took the words right out of my mouth ShippoFox!