Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good, Reasonably Priced Diapers

Default Good, Reasonably Priced Diapers

I have never ordered diapers online, and I am sick of using CVS diapers. I have been researching brands online. I am looking for a nice absorbent diaper that is comfortable and keeps my nether regions dry. I would prefer a diaper that is priced well. The Tena Slips look awesome, but the prices seem outrageous.

The best I can find right now are Abri-form X-plus diapers. They seem to be priced well. Any other suggestions? Besides Bambinos and Dry 24/7's what are some good diapers that you recommend?

Abena X-plus (from XP medical) and dry 24/7's are the best priced I think. If you want to pay a little more Bambino's are good if you like babyish prints on a extremely good diaper.

all 3 of those can hold up for well over 5 hours as well. X-plus and bambinos tend to swell up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Um...You just named the three best that they have.
    I guess he really has been researching. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Abena X-plus (from XP medical) and dry 24/7's are the best priced I think. If you want to pay a little more Bambino's are good if you like babyish prints on a extremely good diaper.

all 3 of those can hold up for well over 5 hours as well. X-plus and bambinos tend to swell up though.
    Bambino's is slightly cheaper :<

By 0.03cents. D:

At least per diaper in my size.

for larges...
    X-plus off XP Medical ---------------------------------------------------- 36 for 57.95 $1.61 per diaper
    X-plus off ABU(the site is not trusted, but I've got my shipments just fine) - 36 for 44.95 $1.25 per diaper
    Bambinos Classicos ------------------------------------------------------ 48 for 76.75 $1.60 per diaper
    dry 24-7 ---------------------------------------------------------------- 72 for 99.95 $1.39 per diaper.

Note I used the "case" size because that's almost always the better deal by far (I could break down the smaller sizes on those sites as well, but in almost all cases but the X-plus from XP Medical the price will be higher per diaper)

If you think that's a bit too much, there are decent alternatives like the abriform Super or Extra, the super clocks in at about a dollar per diaper but obviously has nowhere near the absorbency. If you want something an AB/DL would be happy in, I'd take your pick from the above. If you can only get a small pack, remember the costs will shoot in the two dollars range then.

Well havibg tried all of the above I am staying with Molicare Super Plus There has been a lot of bad comments about Abena and their tapes. But in the end its a personal choice and what works best for you.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Oh just one other thing You get what you pay for most often There is no such thing as a cheap diaper Just a embarassment when it leaks at the wrong time.

Molicare Classic Plus are an awesome deal. They are reallllllly thin, but handle a wetting like a champ.

Actually, and I don't think anyone's said this yet, you can try and look at the Wiki we have here and look at Diaper Reviews.

No clue if it says anything about the price, however..

I would probably say that what has said is true, I have also been researching and well you hit the nail on the head.