Thread: Hi

Smile Hi

Thought I just would stop with the lurking and just make a profile and start posting already. Its kinda hard to find a decent AB/DL community onlines these day and this one seems like a nice home for me! I've been long into the AB/DL scene for years but I never really settled down on a site until now.

I've always had some bladder control problems and currently am in diapers 24/7. I live with my girlfriend of many years to whom I baby and care for. I am mostly a DL while she is AB/DL. There are some other kinks and fetishes we explore but thats another story.

Furry? Thats been some brand new terroritory I've been treading so nothing quite yet on a fursona or anything. I am however sorta a pokemorph fan for the time being.

I like listening to musics, drawing, writing (I hope to contribute some story stuffies) and just being outdoors. Also I am a major fangirl of anime and videogames so there is no depth of nerdom that I've yet to sink my teeth into.

Anyways I better get working on stories and hope to post soons!

lol, Love the location. I was like "why does mt. moon ring a bell when mentioning Pokemon??" and then it hit me. Had a case of the blonde :P.
    Do you ever find any lines in the AB/DL world that one will cross but the other won't?
    Do you listen to J-core, makina, electronic music in general?
    What does a pokemon do on their spare time in a pokeball?
    Check out the IRC when you have time. We stock less annoying members there... unlike myself.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Nice avatar of a crab you got there! But yeah I also advertise the IRC. You see a bunch of friendly characters there like myself and Kite.