Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here because of my boyfriend

Smile Here because of my boyfriend

Hey guys,

I'm new here, just made my account literally a few minutes ago. The main reason I'm here is because my boyfriend and I were talking earlier this month and he told me that he is into TB/DL stuff. I didn't really know anything about it so I did some research on it and I'm cool with it and everything but I just don't know very much about it so I thought where better to find out about this kind of thing than from other people who were into it. So I'm just here to look at stuff and ask questions. I'm completely open to all this and just want to find out more about it.

let me start by welcoming you to ADISC!
    If you want to get questions answered faster I suggest clicking the live chat at the top of the website and joining in on the IRC. If you have any questions about AB/DLism all you have to do is ask.

So far you're already on the right track. We've had many supportive girls with *b/dl significant others around here. Sadly, once they find out their situation isn't that uniqe and quite normal they don't stick around much.
    Hope you find your visit worthwile and grace us with your presence on here again. Is your significant other on here as well?

Great that you are accepting. We are a small group in a very big world. We also are a support group and an information source, so anything you want to know, we certainly will try to help answer. The big question is usually why do we have these desires, and honestly, I don't think we really know, but we can offer up our own unique reasons which we think contributed to who we are.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope this site can provide you with the information and insight that you seek after. Nice of you though to have joined here for your boyfriend. Just love someone who is as supportive of her bf's interests as yourself.

Welcome to the site Jeordie and may I say that we should all be so lucky as to have someone like you in our lives.

Hi! Welcome to ADISC! If you have questions, this is one of the best places to seek out answers. =) I hope you enjoy your stay!

Glad to hear that you're willing to approach the matter with an open mind. ^.^