Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Firefly/serenity

Default Firefly/serenity

how many of you have seen this show and liked it?
    questions comments and random stuff
    B
    E
    L
    O
    W
    !

I can't get into the tv show, I tried but I just do not like westerns it seems... even if they are set in space a long time into the future.

Serenity the movie however, it was okay.

The Movie explains a lot about the TV show, and vice-versa. If you've seen the movie, give the show a try. I think they are all on Netflix instant watch now.

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES!
    IF 10 MILLION FIRE FLIES!
    LIT UP THE WORLD AS I FELL ASLEEP!

he said random stuff

never watched it... whats it about?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsGurl View Post
    The Movie explains a lot about the TV show, and vice-versa. If you've seen the movie, give the show a try. I think they are all on Netflix instant watch now.
    I know it does but the tv show and movie seem pretty different to me, even though the movie carries off from where the show ended. The movie lost the whole "This is western set in space/sci-fi" feel.

Also the worst thing about netflix instant streaming is the constant choices. I rarely find myself watching a whole movie to the end, though I did finish Urban Explorers.

Yeah, they're both awesome I have Firefly on DVD and BluRay, and Serenity on HD-DVD, and have a habit of watching/playing stuff just because Firefly alumni are in them (e.g. Halo 3, Halo ODST, Chuck, Castle, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles). Sure, those games/shows are good in their own right, but I started watching most of them because of their cast.

Seriously, who doesn't like Nathan Fillion?

*also got a bit of a crush on Kaylee >.>*

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes! Why did the show have to be canceled so soon? Stupid Fox network!

Quote Originally Posted by lazyredhead View Post
    Random bullshit song lyrics I don't feel like spamming more.

Was that necessary?

---

Ah, Firefly, such a short lived series. There really are not that many good space westerns out there. It's still a miracle that Serenity was even made, and it's amazing that it wasn't shit.