Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

I'm a 16 year old boy who lives in Massachusetts. I've had a bedwetting problem until I was 10 and I've always had a fascination with diapers. Unfortunately I'm too nervous to buy myself diapers, but someday I'll build up the hours.

Welcome to ADISC!
    There are a lot of people here struggling with acquiring diapers because of nervousness. Once you realize that, to the cashier anyways, your just one of the many customers who go into that store and in five minutes they'll have forgotten about you. That may sound sorta hypercritical because I haven't gotten diapers either but that's a whole different story. Anyway, outside of diapers do you have any hobbies or interests you'd like to share with us?

Dude, common problem.

• Walk in. Pick up diapers. Pay. Walk out. (it's really that simple)
    • Order online, as you've already asked about in another thread I see

Good luck!

So, anything not-so-diaper-related you're interested in that you'd care to share?

Welcome, I like your username. Interesting user names always make me click and read an intro. What kind of music are you into? Any fav subject in school?

Welcome to ADISC, brianforsale! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! So, how much do I pay to have you?