Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you gone in a wet diaper

Default How long have you gone in a wet diaper

Current, at this very hour, I have been in my daiper wet (and since this mornign, messy), for 24 hours stright, never took it off once.

So, how long have you gone in a wet daiper?

GaashaHuzzah

15 years.

My record without leaks is 9 hours, but once it starts leaking I want out of it, I do think if I could wear any combination and it wouldn't leak I would just leave it on for as long as I could.

But so far I haven't find the right combination to make that happen.

I don't find it enjoyable to sit there and sit in a super soggy diaper for a super long time. I got stuck in a soggy diaper for about three hours once when some friends showed up unexpectedly. I was quite uncomfortable and had to make sure I saw in a way that I would not leak (wearing previal mind you). After they left I went and took it off, diaper rash hardcore. Since then I have made sure to change if I get to the soggy point.

about a day and a half, but i have the ice block to blame for that

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    I don't find it enjoyable to sit there and sit in a super soggy diaper for a super long time. I got stuck in a soggy diaper for about three hours once when some friends showed up unexpectedly. I was quite uncomfortable and had to make sure I saw in a way that I would not leak (wearing previal mind you). After they left I went and took it off, diaper rash hardcore. Since then I have made sure to change if I get to the soggy point.

That sucks. I never get diaper rash suprisingly, and I usally prefer a dry diaper, cause if family walks in it's easier to hide, no smell no mess (;

The longest I've gone was overnight. Happened about a week ago too.
    I was laying in bed and I wet but I was too lazy to change so I just slept like that. Didn't have any problems all night. Even when I woke up I didn't really have any rashes or smell in my room.