Thread: Burnout in my car before I sold it....

Default Burnout in my car before I sold it....

Turn up your sound, this is for all you car peoples on the forum, please comment.

Haha, nice! I thought it was going to explode or something towards the end

Nope, not explode, those enngines are bullet proof. Thanks for the comment, and others please comment, thanks.

lollollolllollollollollollollollollollollollolloll ol!!!!!!

still cant believe you spent you $$ for some tires to turn to dust!

what did you sell it for?

Nice? Is it a sticky?

And, won't that kinda, kill your engine?

Thanks for all the responses guys, some are pretty funny.
    1.Kams: Naw, the car isn't going to explode, sold it to my freind for a dollar and he is still driving it around. He is the one I bought it from originally.
    2.Tallest: The tires were cheap since I was working at a Tire Mart at the time, so I payed cost for them, besides the car was rearended and was wrecked, so I was selling it and wanted to get my money out of the car.
    3.Darkfinn, I bought the car for 800 bucks, it was a 97 ford aspire with only 80 K miles on it. I got rear ended, which bent the frame and totalled the car. Also, after like a hundred burnouts and off roading adventrues, somehow the front axle's started to go out. Pshh, thats Ford for you. So the reason I sold it was because the fram was bent, it needed 2 new axles for some reason and the tires were bald.
    4.Ballucanb: I showed the guy the video (after he bought it) and he just laughed and said "you beat the piss outta that little car". And I was like alittle and smiled. I have another video I should put up of me 4 wheeling in it. It actually did quite well. Awsome little car, those mazda engines go forever.

Well thanks for everyones interest, that made my day.