Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: am i weird or sick

Default am i weird or sick

I don't know what it is in a non pedo way I love to watch kids get diaper change and wish it was me is this weird I am a fest this week and there are 100's of kids getting there diapers change I don't look at there private just amazed and get a funny feeling to watch from a distance again in a non pedo way just watching them get diapered is great it may be do to a crappy child hood and seeing kids care free happy and enjoying life. I also I could be that kid just running around in a diaper and shirt and no one cares. there is no sexual gradification to it but I know it might be weird anyone feel this way or like to watch diaper changings

That's exactly why some of us like watching diaper ad's, because we want to be in that position. However I would say avoid watching diaper changes of actual kids if you can keep from it, because it's weird and you might get your ass kicked for being a perv.

A funny thing is this one time me and my went to San Fransisco with a group from church I think. And we went to a place that let you build your own teddy bear. This was way before I told my dad, and the whole thing was his idea to get me out of the house and be social... I think anyways. Also I was less then 12 year's old, I know that much.

Anyways we all car pooled together in our astro van, and after getting done from the workshop and going back to the van.. one of the mom's or grandma's announced her kid needed to be change. So for whatever reason my dad volunteer's to change the kid. It made me feel a rush of emotions..

Anger: that he can change a diaper yet he doesn't treat me like a kid at all.
    Embarrassment: because I actually wanted to wear diapers as well
    Envy: For obvious reasons
    and some other emotions too I guess. I can't remember that day too well though since it was pretty boring. The teddy bear's the company made were scrathy anyways, rather then soft and hugable.

If you be a daddy to an ABDL (of legal age) then you can get away with paedophilic fantasies.
    But I guess you just seem jealous of the kids.

DannyTheNinja

Oh yeah, I know you you feel. I think we all wish we were in that position. I see little kids waddling around in diapers at church or whatever, and just wish I could be them. Small, exploring, not a care in the world.

You're fine. I do understand how you feel. Just don't stare at kids being changed... that's not going to get a good response, and IMHO isn't appropriate whether or not one gains sexual gratification from it.

My suggestion would be to find (or be) a daddy.

--Danny

If you be a daddy to an ABDL (of legal age) then you can get away with paedophilic fantasies.
    I wouldnt call that a pediphile, cause the AB would also be getting satasfaction as well. This is how I think of it. If there were two ten year olds, and they loved each other very much, they may kiss. Nothing wrong with that, now two AB like it when they dress up as a little kid for a sexual or non sexual matter, there still is nothing wrong with that.

It's when the adult, and the actuall kid playaround like that, is when it is pediphile.

So sgtfrotin2004, just stick to being a DL/AB and try not to watch kids in the matter (cause if someone found out, you could even be arrested, if you dont dont get killed by the mom or dad first)

But I guess you just seem jealous of the kids
    Yes, that is the best way you can sum it up. So go on, just be a kid, and not with a kid.

Paedophilia = Sexual attraction to underage individuals. Even if you're age playing, it's still play-paedophilia. The only difference with real children is that you're a sex offender for molestering or raping children.

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    Paedophilia = Sexual attraction to underage individuals. Even if you're age playing, it's still play-paedophilia. The only difference with real children is that you're a sex offender for molestering or raping children.
    While reading this, my mind meshes the words Play and Paedophilia

Playdophilia... and now I have disturbing mental images of people molesting playdoh...

Anyway on topic: I think it's completely natural to wish you were the kid and watch in a non sexual manner

Then why would it be that I like to see somebody my age, dressed up as AB or at least wearing diapers, but any one else wearing them, I get turned-off by it (in a non sexual way, I like wear diapers for fun more so, and not for sexual purpoeses)

True, I guess, but I certainly wouldn't want a Daddy who was only with me to indulge those kinds of fantasies (or any fantasies really...). :/ That does not a good Daddy make!

Anyway, yeah, I'd say that you're more imagining being in the position of the kid, imagining how it would feel to be changed. Maybe even being interested in the diaper itself. I think you wish you were the one being changed, and the whole process is fascinating to you.

Look at it this way: would you say a man was a pedo for looking at a woman breastfeeding her child? NO! You would assume he is interested in the breast, and possibly the idea of being in the place of the child. Both are intimate situations between a carer and a child, however, one is more likely for it to be 'ok' to stare (not by much, but at least people can understand why you want to watch breastfeeding) x

EDIT:
    Okay, whooaa! All the ageplayers I know are NOT attracted to children in the least! You're straying into dangerous territory; it sounds like you're implying we're paedophiles!

For me the situations usual for a child can be sexual, if it's happening with an adult (for example, a diaper change) with an adult mentality. Then, it's sexual because, well...she/he's laying on their back, legs spread...it lends itself to sexual things. With a fully consenting ADULT.

However with a CHILD it doesn't, because they're children, who do not have adult mentalities, or adult bodies, so I am not attracted to the child. I am attracted to the situation, when it involves a grown-up. I am not when it involves a child.

Think about it...if you like to play doctor and patient, you may think that situation is sexy. It doesn't mean you sport a boner at the mere mention of a stethoscope, because it's the sexual situations that can arise from ACTING as a doctor/patient with your partner that turns you on, not actually being sick and being treated by a doctor.

I think that's how ageplay can be considered 'sexy'...there are lots of themes/events in a child's life that, when transferred to an adult, can be sexual. For example; domination/submission (from parents, or anyone really, as a child), spanking, lack of toilet control, bathing/changing, virginity... Just because they're sexual when a full-grown woman/man does them, doesn't mean they are when a child does them.

For that reason me and Yuri don't do anything sexual when we're really, truly in littlespace. Because that WOULD be like paedophilia; the little isn't in the sexual/adult frame of mind, and so, isn't 'sexy'. When I'm sexy!little, I'm just acting like a child, not actually being one inside like I am when I'm REAL!little.

Phew, long post :x
    Last edited by CharliePup; 30-May-2010 at 21:19.

So, I guess it would be more so how you treat your AB/DL-ism, that would cause you to be pediphile or not. If you want to be with children, acting like one, pediphile for sure.

But no doubt, DO NOT watch children, the wrong idea can be taken very easily, pediphile or not.