Thread: Introducing ScroogeMcDuck

Thumbs up Introducing ScroogeMcDuck

Hi. I found this forum while I was looking for information about a certain diaper. I use them because of incontinence. Following that there's some lust coming from them to. I'm always interested in new diapers and looking for ways to better them.

Not gonna lie, I thought your name at first was the book wrote on South Park recently..

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site! I love your name Scrooge McDuck was one of my favorite childhood characters. The show is a little older than me, but I own a season of DuckTales on DVD, and in the future want to get the rest of the DVD's.

Any interests you would like to share? Music? Gaming? Preference for dryer sheets or liquid fabric softener?

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here on this site! Interesting choice of name, especially from such a classic cartoon character as Scrooge McDuck. So do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? Favorite color, food, stamp collector?

Well I am into Donald Duck and Scrooge McDuck cartoons. Music and audio gear. Computers and internet. My color is yellow. Favorite food Whisky. No stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Preference for dryer sheets or liquid fabric softener?
    I don't understand this.

Welcome to ADISC. I'm a Scrooge Mcduck fan myself.
    Do you have a favorite Mcduck story? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ScroogeMcDuck View Post
    Well I am into Donald Duck and Scrooge McDuck cartoons. Music and audio gear. Computers and internet. My color is yellow. Favorite food Whisky. No stamps.I don't understand this.
    Im just a tad out there, can be a bit random. Sort of a funny attempt to make people laugh and feel welcome.

Well, kijk eens aan, nog zo'n kaaskop hier. grappig dat je nu ook op dit forum zit naast luiers.org