Thread: Hello

Smile Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Babyjamie, I am 16 years old and I am a Teen Baby.

I am straight, and I have been into diapers for several years now.

I got into diapers when I was around 10 or 11 years old, I had just recently stopped wetting the bed consistently and was no longer wearing my good-nights which I at the time despised so much. Ever since getting out of diapers I had for some reason felt some weird draw to them, I eventually found out about the entire community of people that were like me, that liked diapers by googleing something weird like "Is it weird for a 11 year old boy to like diapers?". After quite awhile of just looking around on the internet and such, I eventually started making makeshift diapers and writing diaper stories. The makeshift diapers were fine for awhile but eventually felt that I really wanted the real thing. My first pack of diapers came when I was about 13 or 14, when a friend of mine decided he wanted to buy a pack of diapers for a prank, I agreed of course and played it off as just wanting them for a prank. I now had a pack of diapers and was super excited. I actually ended up having a weird experience though, my friend had asked me if I wanted to try one of them, and I agreed trying to play it cool. We both ended up putting one on and then using them (separate rooms, but at the same time). We eventually just disposed of them and that was about all that came out of that experience with my friend. After getting this pack of diapers, I drawled out the usage for some time and eventually used them all up. As I got to the 15-16 age I started chatting online a lot, basically it all went down hill. Sadly I will admit that I have been gone from the AB/DL/TB community from a long time because I was actually lured by a pedophile. I always thought I was smarter then it, but turns out I was just so eager to embrace that side of myself that I let it get the better of me. Nothing even happened, and our in person communication lasted for roughly 5 minutes before the police came and arrested him ( someone had called the cops, reporting suspicious activity). I then went to therapy for awhile and played along with the though process that being a TB was bad. I never really though so but I do not regret anything I did in the past, I think that it has thought me a valuable lesson, and I am now a smarter and better off person.

In the end, I am coming back cautiously and nervously to the community that I missed so much and was such a big part of me. I am happy to be getting involved back in the AB/DL/TB community and am looking forward to meeting people (from the safety of my computer screen).

Sorry about the novel of a introduction but I guess I really felt that was necessary to introduce myself.

Welcome to the site from a fellow Carolinian.

Out of curiosity, do you live anywhere near Gaffney?

Welcome to ADISC! We like long intros here cause they tell us a lot about the new members we have here. I hope you enjoy your time here on this site. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share?