Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: now that pampers has made diapers thinner

Unhappy now that pampers has made diapers thinner

You dont suppose that adult diapers are going to into a trend of using the new Dry Max technology or something similar to make their products thinner?

gods I hope not
    I rather enjoy a bit of bulk, it's more comforting in my opinion

We can just start using stuffers more often if the fan hits the shit....
    Bambino would at least recieve a lot more attention.

You bet that that's how they'll be going with it. It makes a lot of financial sense for them to do so.

I would imagine so, lets be honest, outside of Bambino and ABuniversve diapers are not made for us. They are made for those actually need them and to them, bulk isn't as enjoyable as it is for us.

I would post a response on this here, but I already did last time this topic came up:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...out-about.html
    Oh, and that thread's still open.

EDIT: Meh, fine, I'll repost it:

Quote Originally Posted by spddan
    In all honesty, there are only so many major diaper companies out there. If one big company, like P&G, has developed a new technique, they are all going to know about it. That doesn't mean they're going to implement it though. As badger said, there will probably always be the ABDL specific producers who will continue to do little more than find ways to make diapers *thicker*. At least, so long as the ABDL community is active and wanting it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    I would imagine so, lets be honest, outside of Bambino and ABuniversve diapers are not made for us. They are made for those actually need them and to them, bulk isn't as enjoyable as it is for us.
    Also Cuddlz.

Bear in mind, though, that the distribution of padding and the way diapers wick is different for adult vs kids diapers. They aren't made the same way. I don't know whether this will make a difference, but it might.

Thinner, more absorbent, leak proof diaper?

YES, count me in on it...

honestly if they would make current adult diapers thinner, more absorbent and such stuff I would feel it the best thing ever...
    as someone who has to wear 24/7 this would be very very welcome.

I seriously hope they do make 'em thinner- nothing worse than having the lines of your diaper peeking through your jeans!

adult diapers and more absorbency have never been associated with eachother.........except within the ABDL product market