Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rest in peace Dennis Hopper

Default Rest in peace Dennis Hopper

Another great actor has died yet again... this time it's sadly Dennis Hopper, he suffered from prostate cancer.

Also, I forgive you for ever considering to play Bowser in the Mario Brothers movie.

I think we are getting another period of massive celebrities dying these days like the month with the deaths of Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billie Mays, ... . I don't know who you are but RIP anyways.

Mako

I'm deeply offended you would ever refer to Gary Coleman as a great actor.

But celebrities die in threes, Billy Mays just through in one extra. So we'll wait to see who the third is.

I go with either Margaret Thatcher, Keith Richards, or Dame Judy Dench... no diss but its proof in point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    I'm deeply offended you would ever refer to Gary Coleman as a great actor.

But celebrities die in threes, Billy Mays just through in one extra. So we'll wait to see who the third is.
    I never said Gary Coleman was a great actor. <_>

There have been many great actors who died, long before I was ever alive too. Anyways this will most likely Jinx it, but I hope Alan Alda doesn't die.

Too many famous people dying lately, but I guess everyone has to die eventually. Rest in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    So we'll wait to see who the third is.
    Ronnie James Dio

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    *snip* Another great actor has died yet again... *snip*

How many times did he die?

sry...

Easy Rider is still on the list of America's top 100 movies ever made. I wonder how many of you remember or realize that a younger Jack Nicholson was in that movie. It launched his career. Jack was also in the original, Little Shop of Horrors as the masochist. Easy Rider was his breakaway role. The movie was a political statement about the sixties, my coming of age generation.

Peter Fonda produced Easy Rider, and Dennis Hopper directed it, no small task while you're acting in it. Of course, everyone remembers Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, a very dark and disturbing movie. Like so many geniuses, his lived a tortured life, one controlled by drugs, alcohol and 5 marriages. So often, the great ones live on the edge. Just look at Gary Coleman....just kidding Mako.