Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

hey guys and gals name's Drake.
    i was gonna say "hi" a couple weeks ago, but just found time to get back on...working sucks TT_TT

Anyways the important thing is i'm here, now.

Please be kind to me.

Hi Drake. Welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy it here. We'd like to get to know you a little better so can you tell us about yourself? What kind of hobbies or interests do you have? And what's this job of yours that supposedly eats up a lot of your time?

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around as much as you'd like!

I live vegeta, but whats up with the triple 6? That is a little scary! :scared:

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Do you have any interests or hobbies that you would like to share? Does your job classify at all from the previous question?

thank you to everone that replyed, and thank you for cthe cookie Takashi-san.

to answer the questions:

intrests: i'm an all around Japanese culture, anime, and manga geek. if it involves japan i want to know more about it.

hobbies: i like gardening, RPs, cooking, discovering new combinations of foods (and new foods).
    i also like long walks in the woods, and... (LMFAO jk)

the job the eats up my time: i am working with a retired engineer, and do work for my aunt uncle afew times a week.

as for my favorite question of all: the TRIP. 6's is the least used number sequence on (and off) line so it's easy to remember. plus you can put it behind any name and most likely it wont be taken. quick, easy, simple.

any more questions i would love to answer them. just send them in.

P&TC (Peace & Take Care),

Welcome to the magical world of ADISC! *MAAAAAAAAAAAAGICAL*