Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: just something i found

Lightbulb just something i found

i founds it while raking the interwebs :P enjoy
    Fursona Species Quiz | Become Your Fursona

GaashaHuzzah

Solitary Fursona

Maybe you like things to be quiet around you. Or maybe you really are just antisocial. Either way, you need lots of time to yourself before you feel able to be with your friends. And their pecking orders and pack hierarchies bore you to tears. Example species: Cat, dragon, owl.

Fair enough. I say it's legit, guys.

Mixed-Species Fursona

You're a chimera! That means you're a creature of more than one species ... well, more than just one animal species, anyway. You're probably flighty and indecisive, or you may just like randomness. Example species: Chimera, gryphon.

And I'm not even in to the furry scene. Seriously though, tranny-animal? What a freakin cop-out. If I'm going to commit to a test, I want real answers. This is like Lost without ten minutes of hugging and death to all. Also, I don't think that's how you spell chimera. I think it's all like chimaira or something. My apathy is too astounding to investigate further, however, and I'm left wondering how I can be a gryphon when I went out of my way to avoid answering any flying questions in an affirmative manner, cause it really seemed like it wanted me to do that. For serious, I wanted walrus or wookie, cause "W" animals are at least this much better than all ther other letters.

I'm a Dragon

I always knew :-)

Large Fursona

Your fursona is large and in charge! You're confident and assertive, and know how to get your way. This can come in handy sometimes! Just as long as you don't step on anyone's toes ... Example species: Dragon, tiger, wolf.
    I think I brokeded it...

I'll let others field why this makes no sense.

Small Fursona

Eek, what's that! Oh, I'm sorry, did I startle you? If your fursona is small, you probably feel small on the inside, and you'd rather hide than cause any trouble. Try standing up for yourself sometime maybe ... if you feel you can do so without getting hurt. Example species: Bat, rabbit, raccoon.

Winged Fursona

Your fursona can fly. Wouldn't that be amazing? What if you can fly in real life, and you just don't know how? Or maybe you have forgotten. Either way, if you find your wings you may find you can do things that leave everyone else in awe. Example species: Bat, dragon, owl.

----
    Apparently this is the day tigers fly! O____O

Scavenging Fursona

Ooh, what's that? It looks shiny. Let's keep it! Remember, there's nothing wrong with being a scavenger ... recycling old things is environmentally friendly! And finding new things is even better. Example species: Coyote, opossum, raccoon.

Cool.

Mako

Link's dead for me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Link's dead for me :/
    I used the Google cached version since the link was dead for me as well.

Fursona Species Quiz | Become Your Fursona

This was my result:

Small Fursona

Eek, what's that! Oh, I'm sorry, did I startle you? If your fursona is small, you probably feel small on the inside, and you'd rather hide than cause any trouble. Try standing up for yourself sometime maybe ... if you feel you can do so without getting hurt. Example species: Bat, rabbit, raccoon.

Interesting considering that I've been slowly developing one around a rabbit.