Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My introduction

Talking My introduction

Hello, my online name, (as you can obviously tell from the left), is MrKittyKat.

I never been to a forum like this before, since I am very shy about being a diaper lover, but yet very proud to be one. By my user name you can tell that I am a cat lover (has two cats, love them both), and despite the "Mr" part of the name, I am rather still young, 17 to be exact.
    Now I dont want to go on for ever (cause I could, and I can), but to shorten things up, on how I became a daiper lover is pretty much like this...

... I was potty trained very quickly at age 2 or so (compared to other kids), but some times if I drank too much I would wet the bed in my sleep (and still do). At first I didnt like this but then (at a time that I cant remember, too long ago, somwhere around 5 -7 of age) I decided not to hate it, but like (cause if it is never going to go away, mine as well be somthing you like that wont go away). Soon after time, I was succefull about like this (somehow acomplished to like somthing I once hated?), and about grade 7 I found out that there is a thing called, adult baby and diaper lovers (before I even knew it existed, I was in the that catagory), and Ta Da!!!! Here I am now.

As I post more, you will (that an order, just kidding) get to know me more.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here? BTW, do you have any interests or hobbies that you would like to share? Do you want to profess your passionate love for fellow Canadian Justin Bieber? I just love saying that to fellow Canadians here since there are a lot of them here!

Canada is a large place. Whereabouts are you? (Unless that is too creepy )

What hobbies or interests do you have outside of diapers? Do you own a pool? How big is your igloo? How many of your sled-dogs have been eaten by rabid Moose? What day do your shipments of internet come in? What is your favourite drink, besides maple syrup? Do you prefer colour over color?

I'm out of random questions... for now. MWAHAHA!

Well I have a small pool, but dont swim in it for personal reasons that only I know about (since I havent stated my name I can feel free to say that, for the first time, wow, alot of first today). Hmm, lets see, I dont let any of my dogs die from a rabid moose, I am protective of my little furry freinds, I'd beat down the moose with what ever I have, and eat it for dinner, (oops, it was a rabid moose, my bad *foam starts coming out of my mouth*)

Well in reallity, I have many hobbies, mainly anything to do with a computer and technology, and that I may combine with diaper loving (wearing one while on my computer). I also have a dog, but not one that could pull a sled, a jack and pug mix (wich equals much hyperness)

Oh and, Justin Bieber, not to be mean to people who like his music and all, but I would love to a tanto, and make his death a long and painfull one, but like I said thats just me (in other words I HATE his work)

Oh and may I add, the clostest I will give you to my whereabouts on my location, is...
    I live in Southern Ontario area (the GTA region)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKittyKat View Post
    Well I have a small pool, but dont swim in it for personal reasons that only I know about (since I havent stated my name I can feel free to say that, for the first time, wow, alot of first today). Hmm, lets see, I dont let any of my dogs die from a rabid moose, I am protective of my little furry freinds, I'd beat down the moose with what ever I have, and eat it for dinner, (oops, it was a rabid moose, my bad *foam starts coming out of my mouth*)

Well in reallity, I have many hobbies, mainly anything to do with a computer and technology, and that I may combine with diaper loving (wearing one while on my computer). I also have a dog, but not one that could pull a sled, a jack and pug mix (wich equals much hyperness)

Oh and, Justin Bieber, not to be mean to people who like his music and all, but I would love to a tanto, and make his death a long and painfull one, but like I said thats just me (in other words I HATE his work)
    those were all joke questions... except the hobbies one and the "whereabouts in Canada" one. lol Not sure if you skipped it or if you just aren't comfortable answering it. (Probably the latter)

<--- there's where I am.

And those were joke answers aswell, except the Justin one, I really do hate his music, it gives me head aches, literaly, and when I have a head ache I can be a little mean to those around me.

"lol Not sure if you skipped it or if you just aren't comfortable answering it. (Probably the latter)"
    I kinda feel like an idot saying so, lol, but I just quite didnt understand what you meant by that.

EDIT: I just realized I missed some of those random Canadian jokes LOL, is that what you meant by "skipping", I so just missed them when reading. So I will answer them now!

What day do your shipments of internet come in?
    I am the internet!
    What is your favourite drink, besides maple syrup?
    Gingerale (for real), With maple syrup in it (not for real)
    Do you prefer colour over color?
    HECK YES!! I think it is more gramicaly correct than color (even though I am a horrible speller)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKittyKat View Post
    And those were joke answers aswell, except the Justin one, I really do hate his music, it gives me head aches, literaly, and when I have a head ache I can be a little mean to those around me.

"lol Not sure if you skipped it or if you just aren't comfortable answering it. (Probably the latter)"
    I kinda feel like an idot saying so, lol, but I just quite didnt understand what you meant by that.

EDIT: I just realized I missed some of those random Canadian jokes LOL, is that what you meant by "skipping", I so just missed them when reading. So I will answer them now!

What day do your shipments of internet come in?
    I am the internet!
    What is your favourite drink, besides maple syrup?
    Gingerale (for real), With maple syrup in it (not for real)
    Do you prefer colour over color?
    HECK YES!! I think it is more gramicaly correct than color (even though I am a horrible speller)
    Well if you don't get what I mean when I say "whereabouts in Canada" it just means "Where in Canada" but sounds cheerfullier.

Grammatically*

Welcome!

No need to be shy here, everyone is really nice.

Welcome to ADISC, MrKittyKat. Nice to see more people from the GTA on here; it was getting lonely.

Anyway, there's no need to be shy about liking diapers here; we're all very accepting of that. I hope you enjoy it here.

Takashi, I love your pic! Host club is an ausome show!

It isnt that I am shy here, it is more so that if some people (from where I am) find out certain things about me (people that I hate alot), they would probably use it against me in class, in other words start more rumors and other things like they already had done in the past.
    But thats the beauty of the internet, you can use a differnt name and so much more.

Zephiel

Well if you don't get what I mean when I say "whereabouts in Canada" it just means "Where in Canada" but sounds cheerfullier.
    Thats not what I didnt understand, what I didnt understand was

Not sure if you skipped it or if you just aren't comfortable answering it. (Probably the latter)