Thread: HI

Default HI

My name is Robbie. I am 39 years old and enjoy wearing diapers. I have always enjoyed doing so but have just recently started buying and wearing much more often. I really enjoy the older plastic backed diapers. Unfortunate that they are doing away with them and are impossible to buy locally. Anyway.. Hello all!

Quote Originally Posted by robbiet69 View Post
    I really enjoy the older plastic backed diapers.

Can you kindly explain this to me, I'm 21, so I've never experienced this 'plactic backed diaper' you speak of, only the 'cloth-like covering'

Any brands with 'plastic backing' you can tell me about?

Welcome to the site Robbiet, please feel free to tell us more about yourself as the more you interact with us the more you will get out of the site.

To Sebine:

Locally, Depends and Attends classic are both plastic backed.

Online the best you can buy IMHO is Abena X-Plus.

You can also go to a medical supplier and find many cheap brands that are plastic backed.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here on this site! Care to tell us a little more about yourself? Interests or hobbies that you would like to share?

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around as much as you'd you like to!

I also like plastic backed diapers only too. Your best bet to find them is order them from online.

Welcome from Australia. Some of the abeana range is plastic backed they run two ranges here in Aus. One with plastic. The other with 'cloth'. Have fun and keep wet