Thread: I need some advice

Default I need some advice

I'm not sure how my girlfriend feels about me now. We met back in february in our English class. We talked everyday, then in march we saw a movie together and hung out at the mall with one of my friends(two separate occasions). I asked her to be my girlfriend in April with a poem. She said yes and we held hands. Our first date was going to an amusement park for the day. The second date was earlier in May. We went to the zoo and walked around the park. When we were alone, I gave her a necklace necklace and we kissed.
    She is sort of shy. I am kind of outgoing, but shy too. I always have to make the move to hold her hand and we have not kissed since the first time about 3 weeks ago. It was both our first kiss, but I'm not very nervous about it anymore. She says she doesn't like change quickly, and she was freaking out about it, and said she will get over it soon or later. That was 1 1/2 weeks ago. She wants to take me to a band camp dance that will be sometime this summer. Sometimes it seems like she doesn't enjoy being around me though, but she really likes read the poetry I write for her. I have told my friend who is a girl and she said I should give her time, because she is nervous about having a boyfriend.
    Any advice?

Just keep doing what your doing, being friends and occasionally going out and enjoying each others company.

The best relationships start as friends just being themselves and hanging out together over time it may or may not develop into something more just enjoy her company for now and see where and how far it go's.

Just remember to use protection if you do decide to test out sex with her, I know of a few who didn't and created more than they could handle.

I can tell you from the girl's side that you are doing exactly what you should be doing. Taking it slow, and letting her adjust. Having your first boyfriend makes a girl a bundle of nerves (or it did me anyway), so by giving her time to adjust you are doing just fine.