Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the opposite of a sissy?

Default What is the opposite of a sissy?

You always hear about guys that want to dress up as girls, but never the other way around.
    I am a girl but I hate all the girly stuff, like dresses, frills, anything pink. I prefer the boys Underjams. My dummies are blue and green. One of my bottles has a giraffe on it, the other a snake, which I liked more than any of the "girly" designs. (The only exception is my sleeper, which has a flower pattern. And that's only because I thought it was cuter than camouflage or skulls lol.)

It's not that I want to be male or anything, I just think baby boy stuff is cuter. Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a tomboy. Is anyone else like this?

Really, it's called tomboy. That's it. Unless you want to go as far as TG: GtM, but I doubt that.

In today's society girls are allowed to like guy things and it isn't weird. It's only guys that can't like girl stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Really, it's called tomboy. That's it. Unless you want to go as far as TG: GtM, but I doubt that.

In today's society girls are allowed to like guy things and it isn't weird. It's only guys that can't like girl stuff.
    That's true, actually ... we can get away with wearing guy's hoodies, but if a guy went around wearing a girls' jacket, questions would be raised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebine View Post
    A Butchy?

That doesn't sound right to me
    Yeah, sounds too much like a vicious dog's name lol.

Tombaby?

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigged View Post
    Yeah, sounds too much like a vicious dog's name lol.

Tombaby?
    Sounds logical, and yes, butchy sounds like a dogs name >.> didnt think of that initially

A dyke. It's slang, but that's typically what a rather masculine woman is called. It's fairly derogatory; but then again, so is sissy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    A dyke. It's slang, but that's typically what a rather masculine woman is called. It's fairly derogatory; but then again, so is sissy.
    I always thought dyke was worse than sissy. I figured dyke was equivalent to fag. That's how it seems here.

Maybe in your area it is different.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I always thought dyke was worse than sissy. I figured dyke was equivalent to fag. That's how it seems here.

Maybe in your area it is different.
    Go smoke a fag, you limey bastard.

...Wrong racial slur D:

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    I thought dyke was a huge insult, so I didn't want to use it