Thread: Uhm hello

Default Uhm hello

My name is Adam and I am a DL I have been looking for a good forum for a while and this one stuck out to me because of the age group I am 17 years old and a junior in highschool I am an athlete I am on my schools varsity wrestling team and have been for 3 years. I love to play video games I mostly play call of duty modern warfare 2. Well a little about my diapered life I suppose now. My mother knows about my diaper wearing and even let's me use her credit card to order abeenas every once and a while! I don't get much time to wear but when I do I love it! If I could wear diapers 24/7 I would do it in a heart beat. I am mostly into girls but I'd your a guy and I think we click I would five you a shot no doubt, though I am basicly here to meet people with the same interest in diapers as I have.

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around as much as you'd like!

I play call of duty too, it is a very good game! Almost never gets old.