Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BDSM costume ideas

Talking BDSM costume ideas

Talula and I are going to a BDSM club-night and we're looking for cool costume ideas...
    We want like a Dom/sub theme (me=dom), and a couple theme (i.e. complementary costumes). It's a strict dress code some we're definitely looking for something out there.

Anybody have any ideas?

Wait, Talula isn't the dominant one? Are you guys aiming at an attached costume?

How far off, time-wise, is the event ? And, how much are you willing to spend for the outfits ?, or are you trying to make the costumes out of things you have at hand ?
    Last edited by fifigal; 27-May-2010 at 00:22. Reason: Spelling mistake.

Well if I was you, I would dress in a nice suit and tie. Except you would also carry a diaper bag. Make sure to wear a belt so if there are demonstrations you have something good to spank with part of your costume! lol Then have her go as the baby in pig tails, paci, and overalls with pink t shirt.

That portrays the daddy, baby girl image pretty good I think, without having to make Taula go in just a diaper and t shirt, probably a little to extreme for a club lol. But I don't know since I do not live in the UK.

Also there could be a furry costume involved, but I will leave that up to someone else since I am not a furry!

But... I'm not a TB... and neither of us are furries!!! (Although I'm liking the belt )

fifigal: it's in July. We'll both have full time jobs so we're happy to spend a bit, but nothing too expensive and if we possibly can then we'd love to do it all from things we have lying around or can find in charity shops etc...

tk: no, not an attached costume, that would make peeing really hard! We're just looking for costumes that make a pair... so... like what Eclipse said... but not

Charlie kind of sucked at telling you the dress code, basically is has to be non-regular clubwear, and no cheap tacky dress up outfits (bye bye Anne Summers). It also says 'If it doesn't get you stared at in the street, then you're not getting in!'

Loopygone

I'd like to voice my support for idea 3 :p
    IE

He is wearing assless chaps, and a leather jacket, open, with a riding crop, and she is wearing black pants, a leather halter top and a bit gag, and reigns.
    Althrough add a few bits and you could go full on wild west theme, cowboy hat, cowboy boot with spurs, grow a bit of stuble, have a cigar stub hanging out yer mouth, and maybe a plastic pop gun in a holster. Dunno what you'd add to tal's costume to make it more wild westy themed, the leather top, bite gag, and reigns already have that.

Another Idea for full on dress up/themed costume is the old spaceman and alien love slave, Charlie in a generic spacemans costume, through with bits added to make it unique (or just dress up as Shatner, through that might be TOO geeky...) Tal in reveling clothes (but can be adjusted to something she's more comfortable with then just bondage tape) coloured body paint, and a collar/leash arrangement (maybe even a light up one...
    )

Hmmm, I like to play dress up.... :X :P

A ' Butler and Maid ' ? These costumes would already have an implied element of ' servatude ' associated with both of them. The Butler ( Charlie ) would only need a traditional looking suit, maybe an old-fashioned suit-coat that has long ' tails ', a short leather apron, and to make it a bit more kinky, some white satin opera gloves and carry a riding crop. The Maid ( Talula ) could wear a traditional ' French Maid ' uniform, i.e. black satin, short skirt, and petticoats. A maid's cap, a frilly Rhumba panty and garter belt with fish-net stockings, and ( if you can stand wearing them all evening ) a pair of very high, spiked high-heeled shoes. You should both be wearing dog collars, but only Talula's should be attached to a leash. Carrying a feathered-duster that has had the handle replaced with a sex toy would be sure to get other peoples attention. I know that a professionally made ' French Maid's ' uniform can be quite costly, but a costume shop would be able to supply one at a fairly cheap cost. If you do decide to get an expensive, tailor-made maid's uniform, you could justify the cost by having Charlie wear it around the house while he pampers you and does the daily household chores like doing the laundry, vacuuming, washing dishes, preparing your meals, and drawing your bath.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Wait, Talula isn't the dominant one?
    Nope!
    *Strikes Dommy pose*

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Then have her go as the baby in pig tails, paci, and overalls with pink t shirt.

That portrays the daddy, baby girl image pretty good I think, without having to make Taula go in just a diaper and t shirt, probably a little to extreme for a club lol. But I don't know since I do not live in the UK.
    I do like this idea.
    And yeah, there's nothing wrong with extremeness as this is a BDSM club-night, if it's shocking it's not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Althrough add a few bits and you could go full on wild west theme, cowboy hat, cowboy boot with spurs, grow a bit of stuble, have a cigar stub hanging out yer mouth, and maybe a plastic pop gun in a holster. Dunno what you'd add to tal's costume to make it more wild westy themed, the leather top, bite gag, and reigns already have that.
    I like this a lot! We actually discussed a cowboy theme but got stuck with Talula's costume... we wanted a gag and reigns and stuff, but Talula is way too talkative to be able to have a gag in for... well any time at all really.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Another Idea for full on dress up/themed costume is the old spaceman and alien love slave, Charlie in a generic spacemans costume, through with bits added to make it unique (or just dress up as Shatner, through that might be TOO geeky...) Tal in reveling clothes (but can be adjusted to something she's more comfortable with then just bondage tape) coloured body paint, and a collar/leash arrangement
    Very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    A ' Butler and Maid ' ? These costumes would already have an implied element of ' servatude ' associated with both of them. The Butler ( Charlie ) would only need a traditional looking suit, maybe an old-fashioned suit-coat that has long ' tails ', a short leather apron, and to make it a bit more kinky, some white satin opera gloves and carry a riding crop. The Maid ( Talula ) could wear a traditional ' French Maid ' uniform, i.e. black satin, short skirt, and petticoats. A maid's cap, a frilly Rhumba panty and garter belt with fish-net stockings, and ( if you can stand wearing them all evening ) a pair of very high, spiked high-heeled shoes. You should both be wearing dog collars, but only Talula's should be attached to a leash. Carrying a feathered-duster that has had the handle replaced with a sex toy would be sure to get other peoples attention.
    Interesting! That could be quite cool!

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    I know that a professionally made ' French Maid's ' uniform can be quite costly, but a costume shop would be able to supply one at a fairly cheap cost. If you do decide to get an expensive, tailor-made maid's uniform, you could justify the cost by having Charlie wear it around the house while he pampers you and does the daily household chores like doing the laundry, vacuuming, washing dishes, preparing your meals, and drawing your bath.
    >_<