Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Supp.. =]

Default 'Supp.. =]

So, yeah I had heard of ADISC for a short while now and just recently got to my profile fully registered here =D That was really what took me the longest to actually sign on here since practically all the verification e-mails I got weren't "valid" or something... But whatevah. I am an 18 year old Male currently inhabited within the confines of a small town in the middle of New York. I also go by The Silent Virus in other forums, mainly because I'm not the most post-crazy member around. *Shrugs* Hopefully, it'll be a fun experience talking and getting to meet all you guys =] Pc Pc

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here on this site! So, do you have any interests or hobbies that you would like to share? Or any reason towards a Dwayne Johnson avatar?

my interests are video games, saltine crackers, Blackberry, and lady friends =] As for the avatar... Well, who doesn't agree that Dwayne looks just straight up BA in that pic? s=D

I love the contrasts of your interests! I can agree on The Rock being badass in this picture. My avatar can be somewhat badass but still fun to look at (yes I recently changed it)

Its a great show but they havent aired a new episode in months.

Just going to say, if you are inhabited it means things are living IN you. I think you mean "inhabiting".

P.S. I've seen the Rock on camera in a dress, he lost all his cool points right there. You can't do that publicly and still be "the tough guy". You just can't.

btw, <3 saltine crackers

Welcome to ADISC!
    There are a lot of us here who also spent there time playing video games. What consoles do you own? Or are you more of a computer gamer?