Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On average, how many wettings can your diapers take?

Default On average, how many wettings can your diapers take?

I've never worn adult diapers before. I'm curious, how many times can you, on average, pee into your diapers before it starts to leak, or get very leaky when you move.

jcooper

Default lots of wetting

i find if i wear three diapers - cut slits in two of them and put the uncut one on last - then use a large kitchen garbage bag as a diaper liner - I can pee in that combination all day - the first one fills up and leaks into the second and it fills up and will leak into the third - the bag keeps all of that from making my skirt or slacks wet - well most of the time - that is also why (ie it does overflow sometimes) wear black skirts and slacks - they show less when the overflow happens - the bulk is great - the wetness of the diapers is guite noticable on my butt as the day goes on-

so i am not sure how many wets - but over 6 i would say during a day - another trick is to always let the flow come out as slow as possible - that gives the diapers time to absorb the pee -

Quote Originally Posted by Pyourpants View Post
    I've never worn adult diapers before. I'm curious, how many times can you, on average, pee into your diapers before it starts to leak, or get very leaky when you move.
    Everything depends on how much you pee. And how thick the diaper is.

And are there any "warning signals" you might feel in the diaper, before it will start to get leaky?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyourpants View Post
    And are there any "warning signals" you might feel in the diaper, before it will start to get leaky?
    No i dont fink that. Perhaps it feels wet and you can se on the diaper if the diaper is weary wet.

I wear dry 24/7 and have wet in them at least 5 times with no issues and room for more, which was scary to me. Definately the best diaper on the market today.

Well the most that I have been able to wet in a single diaper is about 2 times (give or take another depending on the brand)

If you have a diaper fastened correctly, with a tight seal around your legs, it won't leak even after several wettings and even if it's a thin diaper. They hold a LOT of liquid. If you sit on a diaper that's been significantly wet, the pressure of you on it might cause some fluid to seep out onto your pants.

abc123fred

i peed about three times the other day without it even coming close to leaking

GaashaHuzzah

Only one, that's all I really ask for, though.

Also, using Dry Max.