Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pee your pants!

Default Pee your pants!

Hi everyone!

I'm a 19 year old DL from Hungary. I'm not really into the Adult Baby and furry stuff, I'm just a diaper lover.

I like science, computer games and exploring places. I'm also interested in 20th century history and modern technology.
    As you can see on my avatar pic, I'm a Lady Gaga fan.

I haven't worn real adult diapers yet, though I'm planning to buy some and try them out. I'm still living with my parents, so I'll have to think of some clever hiding places for the diapers.

I've always been a DL as long as I can remember. It was hard to potty train me, not because I was having poor bladder and bowel control, but because even at the age of 3, I was smart enough to compare diapers and toilets and found diapers more convenient.
    Eventually I was only diapered when I went to bed, because I wet the bet every night until I was about 4 years old, but during the day, I used diapers for pooping. Then my parents stopped giving me diapers and forced me to potty train when I was 3 and a half, and when I was 4, night diapers were also taken away.

Since then, I always wanted to wear diapers and found various clever, and less-than-clever ways to substitute them.
    When my parents didn't see me, I sometimes stuffed pillows and soft toys into my pants to simulate the bulge of the diaper, or ripped a plastic bag open, stuffed toilet paper into it, and taped it up onto myself.
    My cousin also showed signs of liking diapers, when we were little, but as he started growing up, he suddenly started to dislike talking about them and condemned every form of sexuality that is different from "normal."

Last summer, I got to spend 3 days alone in the old house of my grandparents, in a small town far away from ours.
    There, I bought baby diapers in the shop, and back in the house, I took apart, then taped 4 diapers together to produce a makeshift adult diaper, then I put it on.
    It felt pretty good, these were the first real diapers I was wearing since I was 4 years old.

I tried peeing into it, letting it out in small bursts, and it looked like, it soaked it up well, but later the outside of the diaper started getting damp, oh well, at least I tried it.

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around!

Also pretty nice introduction! I find it very fascinating how your potty training expeirances sound almost identical to me too. I was also pretty hard to potty train. I also wet the bed sometimes up until about when I turned 4, somewhere around then. I also used diapers during the day for pooping only for a while too during getting potty trained. Very very strange we had so many potty training similarities. I am also mainly only a DL. Makes me ponder really hard about these similarities having any real connection in cause or symptoms of being a DL.

Welcome to Adisc Pyourpants!! hope to see you in the fourms

! wtf is with the thread title
    Last edited by Traitor; 26-May-2010 at 19:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Eevee View Post
    wtf is with the thread title
    There is a Lady Gaga song "Just Dance!", and there is a parody for it called "Pee your pants!".

My name and the thread of the title was inspired by it.

Nice intro. Are you Hungarian born or is your original home in an English speaking country. I ask because your English is so good. I was never good at foreign languages. Also, what do you enjoy doing with your life, hobbies, music, etc., and are you now going to a university or college?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Nice intro. Are you Hungarian born or is your original home in an English speaking country. I ask because your English is so good. I was never good at foreign languages. Also, what do you enjoy doing with your life, hobbies, music, etc., and are you now going to a university or college?
    I'm Hungarian born, and always lived in Hungary. In 1990 we got various foreign TV channels, when the communist rule ended, I liked watching Cartoon Network, and my mom knew some English she learned in school, and I always asked "What does this mean" "What is that is Hungarian" etc, and I learned some basic English like this.

In kindergarten I went to English-learning activities, and I also learned English in school. I'm also learning German at school.

There are many activities which I like, I like hanging out in the city with my friends, surfing the net, I recently got my driver's license and I like exploring places with the car. My taste in music is pretty mixed. Generally I don't tie myself to a style, but rather I listen to a song, and if I like it, I like it, if I don't, then I don't.
    I'm interested in science, particulary evolutionary biology. I enjoy keeping plants in my room, and I have a few reptile and amphibian pets which don't require much care.
    I also like history, mostly the history of the 20th century.

I hope I'll get enrolled to university, but if I don't, a college wouldn't be so bad, either.

Welcome to ADISC! I appreciate your intro for being concise and informative and I hope you enjoy your time here! I like Lady Gaga's music but I do have better preferences in music (Mariah Carey, most hip hop/R&B). When I do listen to her, I try to think aside from her trying to be a gay symbol and look at the deep content that her music actually has sometimes.

It turned out that apparently, I'm incapable of integrating into the soceity of the forum.

Good bye everyone! And thanks for the rational answers to my basic diaper questions.

Do not take a closing of your first threads so harshly. Just understand that while we are a support community for *B/DLs first, we do discuss other things. Remember to read through the rules to know what you are allowed to post because not everybody is going to be proud to answer how they feel with an erection in their diaper. Stick to either simple things, post around topics you can relate to, and allow yourself to branch out from the *B/DL lifestyle because we all do have lives outside of that. I would just call it a rookie mistake so don't quit altogether just because you got into a little rut in the beginning of your tenure here. Also for some advice, I would recommend changing your username to something that describes you more. I don't know what an effect there can be if your username is essentially "Pee your pants". Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyourpants View Post
    There is a Lady Gaga song "Just Dance!", and there is a parody for it called "Pee your pants!".
    :laughing: I have seen that too on youtube! It fits into the beat of the song pretty good, and it sounds just like her singing it too! It is actually pretty catchy too, I had it stuck in my head for a while after hearing it.