Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Molicare x-plus no longer plastic

Default Molicare x-plus no longer plastic

I cannot believe that the Molicare is going to a cloth-like outer cover. Please tell me I read the website wrong. They are called the Molicare premium soft. I sent them an e-mail asking them about the change but it looks like they discontinued the plastic ones. I guess I only have the Abena Abri forms left as a comparable diaper. Is anyone else as upset as I am?

I couldnt find anything about it. I just looked all around there website and no metion of any new diapers, or any change. I read threw there news page also, and didnt see anything.
    To me, I dont think that will happen, as they have a (somewhat new) premium breathable brief, called "Molicare Air Active", that they have been advertising

http://www.medline.com/incontinence/...per-briefs.asp

June

I don't really see anything to complain about. Personally, plastic back or nylon-fibered back doesn't really concern me.

HARTMANN USA, Inc.

Sorry I am not sure how to post the link correctly but this is the new product. Look at the side bar too it says "all products" and the old style is not listed. I also looked in the product catalog and did not see the Molicare super plus. See what you think.

I know the super ones are cloth with stretchy tapes and they are terrible thin and tapes always breaks, News to me there making all of them cloth

Peachy

Molicare Premium is a completely different line of diapers. They'Ve been around for 3-4 years here now and the normal plastic version is still alive and kicking and will probably stay for a while due to the cost advantage of cloth diapers...and medical insurance companies always go for the cheapest option!

I am pretty sure I have the exact answer everyone is looking for. I have bought molicare's over many years off and on. They have always been one of my top 5 favorites. They are probably my 4th favorite I have tried. I commonly buy molicare classics (blue) or molicare supers (purple) from a medical store about a 20 mile drive from my house, when I do not have enough money to order a case online.

I have bought the molicare supers probably 4 times of the past 6 months and all 4 were cloth. But do not fear, it is not all bad news. The only thing they change to cloth (at least on the supers) was the side panels. The actual outside of the diaper where the padding is....is still ALL plastic backed. So only the side panels on the front and back of the diaper are cloth. So if your a big fan of plastic back diapers like me then it is still not that bad, because you still get that same plastic feeling between your legs.

I can not recall if they did this to the classics, but I would assume they did the classics and super plus this way if the super is this way. Well I hope you all understand what part is cloth, and that it was the information you were looking for.

GoodJams1

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageToddler View Post
    I don't really see anything to complain about. Personally, plastic back or nylon-fibered back doesn't really concern me.
    That's okay if it doesn't bother you, but please try to be more considerate.
    Some day the table might be turned on you. It's not a good.feeling. Thank you.

That's okay if it doesn't bother you, but please try to be more considerate.
    Some day the table might be turned on you. It's not a good.feeling. Thank you.
    Don't be so sensitive.