Thread: Just wanted to say thanks to the ADISC community

Default Just wanted to say thanks to the ADISC community

Even in the few days I've been active on here I feel like I've recovered from a period of extreme self-loathing. I don't have any AB stuff left, but I picked up my teddy bear today and finally let my baby side out after a six month abstinence from even thinking regressively. The feelings were so powerful and positive I question why I tried to quit in the first place; a life never feeling that way again would certainly have been a great loss.

Thanks everyone!

That's great to hear

Sometimes with all the threads filled with upset and discontent, it's hard to tell if anyone is really getting helped. I see it mentioned from time to time and it's always a good thing to see. Practiced responsibly, there's nothing wrong with this. Go forth and feel whole.

Yeah me to! you all helped me accept myself alittle more,

love you all

Glad you have decided to open up Random! There is nothing wrong with being yourself if that is who you are.

Welcome Random! I rember how weird I felt at this in the years before the internet, thinking I was the only one...