Thread: What's that movie? Diaper Related?

Question What's that movie? Diaper Related?

There's this movie I recall watching a long time ago when I was like 12 years old. It was on t.v. and it was very interesting;

It was about a young boy who was suffering from seizures and he wore diapers for it I believe, it was just a quick shot but because I was only then discovering my AB/DL tendencies, it was interesting you know? I remember this one scene where it's outside, dark and gloomy like it's about to rain. The child has a bigger brother and I think the mother rushes outside because he collapses on the floor and shes just holding him in her arms as he's shaking violently somewhere in some farm-looking land. With farm equipment I believe scattered along the land near them.

I'm not sure that this movie is Lorenzo's Oil but whatever the case is, both movies are pretty sad.
    Last edited by Lazy; 25-May-2010 at 19:20.

I do recall a film from ages ago about two brothers, one of which had epilepsy and I think died in the end. The scene I most remember is pretty much like the one you describe.

From what I remember it was set in the past (maybe the Victorian era here?) and the family were evidently quite wealthy/noble as there were scenes him him collapsing at a social gathering.

It may be the same film, I don't know, I can't remember the name anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodlandWanderer View Post
    I do recall a film from ages ago about two brothers, one of which had epilepsy and I think died in the end. The scene I most remember is pretty much like the one you describe.

From what I remember it was set in the past (maybe the Victorian era here?) and the family were evidently quite wealthy/noble as there were scenes him him collapsing at a social gathering.

It may be the same film, I don't know, I can't remember the name anyway.
    Actually I think it's set around recent times (90's). I remember torward the end they fly this kid to some European Hospital, Swiss or something :x

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Actually I think it's set around recent times (90's). I remember torward the end they fly this kid to some European Hospital, Swiss or something :x
    Definitely not the same film then, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Do you remember the names of any of the characters? Even a small detail might help a lot if you try something like a google search.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodlandWanderer View Post
    Definitely not the same film then, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Do you remember the names of any of the characters? Even a small detail might help a lot if you try something like a google search.
    I went to Amazon and typed in "Lorenzo's Oil" to get those suggested movies or other things people bought. A movie called, "...First Do No Harm" pops up and it's about a young boy with a brother from what I can guess so this movie might be it. I'm going to go watch it and see if its it in a bit

One version of "The Secret Garden" had a scene where Colin (Mary Lennox's cousin) had to have his "flannels" changed.