Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I found some cheap Nuk 5's...

Talking I think I found some cheap Nuk 5's...

Der-Nucki-Koenig.de

Click Adult Nuk's on the left side
    Scroll down until you see Adult Twins, they're both made from Nuk 5 nipples on a neat looking shield. 9,95 Euros equals up to a little over $12 USD. For two.

That seems like a pretty good deal. If anyone's ordered from this site before, please give me some feedback. I'd like to order these, and if they are reliable, then I will. Thanks a bunch!

That site was odd, it looked like it continued down but I could not scroll down.

Anyways that price seems like there is a catch somewhere, probably like $50 shipping to US.

Yeah, no. I wouldn't order from them. International shipping is a bitch...I ordered mine from Fetware, very fast shipping and discrete (I'm sure there is a review somewhere around here). My first (and in this case my last) impression of their entire business is from their site, and their site says they don't care enough to even hire a novice web designer, so how do I know my product won't be in the same condition as their site?

I found that site a few years ago, and really wanted to order from it, only I'm not sure they do discreet shipping etcetera - they do have an ebay store though, so I assume if you bought from there you could email them and ask.

Also, I don't have the funds to be buying things like that at the moment

Thanks for your insight guys, I just love those shields on them, and for that price! I'm dying to buy them. If I do, I'll let you guys know how it went.

like people said the international shipping will be pretty expensive. Hell I got a couple shirts sent from Vancouver to here (Arizona) and the standard shipping alone was almost $15 bucks O_O

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    like people said the international shipping will be pretty expensive. Hell I got a couple shirts sent from Vancouver to here (Arizona) and the standard shipping alone was almost $15 bucks O_O
    I paid $46 to have $70 worth of sleepers sent to me (from your very state - AZ - to Germany).
    Pacis aren't quite as heavy though. I can send 10 of them worldwide (outside of the EU) for 6 Euros by normal letter mail. But companies often tend to use more fancy mail products that include insurance or tracking services, which makes it more expensive.
    The only problem with international mail is the fact that it will come with a customs declaration visibly attached to it. While sleepers can still be called "clothing" or "night wear" and you can talk yourself out of it by saying it's a t-shirt, a paci isn't as easy to hide on a customs form. You really don't want to drive to the next bigger city to open up the letter in front of a custom's official's eyes and explain to them why there's pacifiers in them...or worse, pay import duties on them!

If you're that interested in finding a trustworthy source for pacifiers, German's biggest online diaper store sells them too for 4.98 EUR each if you buy 3 or more (5.99 individually): SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus
    No clue how much they'd charge for shipping though.

Peachy

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    If you're that interested in finding a trustworthy source for pacifiers, German's biggest online diaper store sells them too for 4.98 EUR each if you buy 3 or more (5.99 individually): SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus
    No clue how much they'd charge for shipping though.

Peachy

Peachy
    If you order like 6+ of the nyk 5's from that website the shipping to the US would be more then what you pay for the pacifiers themselves. They also took a long time to get delivered to some state on the east coast.

I bought my Nuk 5 new off some guy who ordered from there. He might of got them. If I recall right, he had to wait about a month before they ever showed up.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I bought my Nuk 5 new off some guy who ordered from there. He might of got them. If I recall right, he had to wait about a month before they ever showed up.
    Your alternative is to get it from a U.S. seller. Less waiting, less hassle...but more money.