Thread: furry art

Default furry art

does any draw furry art if so could someone draw me a eevee with a paci and diaper??

It's kind of rude to just say what you'd like to be drawn before anyone had said anything, I mean, it's kinda like you're implying someone WILL do it.

Index -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

plenty of artists taking comissions in different styles. I'd recommend strawberryneko, fjf or lincub as they're my current favorites

Somethin else not said here:
    If you're looking for any artist, I would recommend Furaffinity as Colfpup mentioned.

However, to get a good picture of your description, you need to be willing to pay for it.

I gave up on it. I found some I love. Look at my gallery to see them.

well im becoming a furry artist slowly i mainly will use pens,pencils and paint before i post my art i need to get my fursona designed and a diecent backlog of work then i may consider taking on commissions. Also i need a scanner and re-train drawing in in a cartooney and anime like fashion, this is due to it not being considered as art by the Scottish Qualification Authority. I will soon post my proper scetches and work within the coming months hopefully. BTW in future Katey it was a bit rude to ask that if you need anything designed i will tell you and commission a piece when i finally get around to it.
    Last edited by Garthcub; 07-Jun-2010 at 22:14. Reason: forgot something "facepaws":3