Thread: hello!!!

Default hello!!!

intro info... well i suppose im an average ab/dl, dont care much for fur stuff. im more intrested in finding a good story than any thing else really.

other than that im the usual guy, i visit friends every few days, play magic the gathering, watch action movies and generally just hang around.

when im not doing that i can usually be found with a good book, or reading something on my computer.

thats my intro info.

not really but if i had to give a favorite i would have to say J.K. Rowling

Welcome to ADISC!

I used to play Magic sometimes, but I was never really all that into it. It was just something fun I played with friends every once in a while. I played online with a few friends every once in a while too.

I don't wanna make you mad or anything, but you spelled Vegeta wrong in your screen name. But don't worry because it is possible to change your SN. I have never done so myself though, so someone else would be better to explain how.

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around as much as you'd like!

Why have you decided to join our community? If you don't mind sharing.

Welcome to another Ohioan! Just curious, what does vageta 2 vagetto mean?

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here! I have absolutely no idea what is or how to pronounce your username. Sounds either italian or something from a game I presume?

Vegeta and Vegito are Dragonball Z characters. Misspelling them is forgivable... especially Vegito. (I had to look up how to spell that one, actually) I just wanted to point it out because I know I would be kinda embarrassed if my screen name was misspelled. If it's not supposed to be Vegeta and Vegito, then I would be pretty surprised. I don't see what else it could be.