Thread: Loss of control during sleep?

Default Loss of control during sleep?

hey guys, I just recieved my first box of bambino diapers in the mail today and must say they are the most absorbant/comfortable diaper i have ever worn. I do not have to worry about leaks and feel very comfortable while wearing! I was curious if anyone here has started to wet at night when in diapers due to comfort or some other underlying reason. I guess I'd like to experience the feeling of waking up to a wet diaper beyond my control. If anyone has any stories or opinions they would be much appreciated!

If you are susceptible to hypnosis, you can try using the diaper files on warp my mind. They work if you repeatedly use them, and some of them are very relaxing which may help your case.

After sleeping diapered for many months I had gotten used to wetting at night. I never lost control, I just got used to the convenience. I'd barely awaken, wet, and go right ack to sleep. Well, when I slept undiapered I forgot that I didn't have that convenience and wet myself twice. Woke up rather suddenly, I did! Again, no loss of control, just kinda forgot myself.

Wolfcreature11

Judging by my experiance if you wet just a little bit before going to bed after drinking a lot of water you could wake up to a very wet diaper.

It really depends how you attune to it. If you're just starting it might help using the above strategies. I really don't buy into the hypnosis so much, just tell yourself it's cool...it'll be okay and all that. That really works and I think it does a far better job than hypnosis as it furfills making your mind feel comfortable. Just wetting it a little I think helps as well. That helps your body relax. So with your mind and body willing, it should work .

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfcreature11 View Post
    Judging by my experiance if you wet just a little bit before going to bed after drinking a lot of water you could wake up to a very wet diaper.
    Whys that? Can you explain more?

I think I lost night time control! I don't dribble when I use the potty like a big boy any more but I noticed when I goto bed (a little wet), I wake up noticeably more wet than when I had fallen asleep! So it's entirely possible that I have lost some night time control

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    I think I lost night time control! I don't dribble when I use the potty like a big boy any more but I noticed when I goto bed (a little wet), I wake up noticeably more wet than when I had fallen asleep! So it's entirely possible that I have lost some night time control
    Thats bad. too much diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Thats bad. too much diaper?
    Maybe, but that only means I should be wearing a diaper more often! Yay for being a happy diaper boy!

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Maybe, but that only means I should be wearing a diaper more often! Yay for being a happy diaper boy!
    Nice. Now you have no choice. Now you must use the night diaper.