Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Paul Gray (Slipknot Bassist)

Default R.I.P Paul Gray (Slipknot Bassist)

Slipknot bassist Paul Gray, dead at 38

Found dead today at the age of 38. First Dio, now Paul...R.I.P

Well, stay off drugs kids. All our heroes are dying because of them. Ledger, Billy Mays (he did coke) and now the bassist for slipknot.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 26-May-2010 at 17:39.

I usually have no idea who these musicians are but nonetheless RIP. Prince better not die on me anytime soon!

WTF, I was just listening to Psychosocial as I saw the title.That has ruined my f*****g day. R.I.P man, my thoughts go out to your family and band mates at this horrible time.

First The Rev then Malcolm McClaren, Pete Steele, Dio and now you. Why do we have to lose all the good musicians, can't you take the Jonas Bros or Justin Bieber with you instead of amazing rockers.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post

First The Rev then Malcolm McClaren, Pete Steele, Dio and now you. Why do we have to lose all the good musicians, can't you take the Jonas Bros or Justin Bieber with you instead of amazing rockers.
    Totally Agree!. RIP Paul "The Pig" Grey

DannyTheNinja

RIP dude. I wish I knew your music better.

(It would probably be a bad time to mention this, but my loyalty has always been with Mushroomhead :-/ I still listen to Slipknot though)

--Danny

Not a fan of Slipknot, but the metal community has had alot of losses lately.. RIP Paul.