Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My mom caught me in a diaper.

Default My mom caught me in a diaper.

I need your help with this and I hope this can stay in the Diaper Talk section and not have to be moved to mature.

Yesterday my mom walked into my room and I was wearing a diaper while masturbating. She saw me and I saw her and I jumped up and hid in my closet. She said oh my god and I said i was really sorry. I talked to her about an hour later and she said dont worry about it and tried to make me feel better.

Today I felt so bad about it I told her I was sorry about what happened and sorry for her seeing me in a diaper. She had no idea I still wore diapers, she thought i was in my underwear when i was really wearing a depend max protection diaper, it was dark in my room. (when i was around 15, im 21 now, my parents found out i like diapers and were really mad and eventually they thought i was done with it.)

She didn't understand why I like to wear them then and still doesn't now. I tried to tell her that more people do it to and I'm not the only one. She said she would rather have me wearing diapers then doing drugs but she still wants me to stop it. She told me to throw out all my diapers.

I tried to tell her that ever since I was 13 i liked diapers and that feeling never really went away. I know why I like them but it would be hard for me to explain it to her because its really embarrasing. How do I tell her that this isn't going to go away and its something that I can't give up. How do I try and explain to her that its what makes me feel good and that I've always liked it.

Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by dependbj View Post
    I need your help with this and I hope this can stay in the Diaper Talk section and not have to be moved to mature.

Yesterday my mom walked into my room and I was wearing a diaper while masturbating. She saw me and I saw her and I jumped up and hid in my closet. She said oh my god and I said i was really sorry. I talked to her about an hour later and she said dont worry about it and tried to make me feel better.

Today I felt so bad about it I told her I was sorry about what happened and sorry for her seeing me in a diaper. She had no idea I still wore diapers, she thought i was in my underwear when i was really wearing a depend max protection diaper, it was dark in my room. (when i was around 15, im 21 now, my parents found out i like diapers and were really mad and eventually they thought i was done with it.)

She didn't understand why I like to wear them then and still doesn't now. I tried to tell her that more people do it to and I'm not the only one. She said she would rather have me wearing diapers then doing drugs but she still wants me to stop it. She told me to throw out all my diapers.

I tried to tell her that ever since I was 13 i liked diapers and that feeling never really went away. I know why I like them but it would be hard for me to explain it to her because its really embarrasing. How do I tell her that this isn't going to go away and its something that I can't give up. How do I try and explain to her that its what makes me feel good and that I've always liked it.

Please help me.
    What I did was I wrote my Mother a note explaining the desire to wear diapers. It helped me get all my thoughts out because I communicate better in writing. This might not work for everyone but it works for me every time and helps people understand me better.

At least with writing you don't have someone staring at you waiting for a response.

Spartanburger

Well, your first option isto come up to her and explain it. Tell her that you like to wear diapers, and that it is your decision, and that it's what makes you feel good. If you do use your own money for buying diapers, then remind her of that. This could be harder depending on your parents, in fact, you may not want to use this option at all. Your second option would be to be extra-secritive about them. This will be a lot esier if she still doesn't know about your hiding spot. You'll also probably have to go long stretches without any diapers. Your third and final option would be tp simply stop wearing diapers. You may have to settle for a makeshift diaper if you really want to wet/mess, but that's the price you pay. That's my two cents on the subject.

I had a similar conversation with my own mom today. Maybe not similar but about the same subject. Anyway, it depends on how close you are with her. First you have to decide if you wish to 'clear the air' s to speak.

Secondly: prepare. Your mom most likely doesn't have a clue about fetisches and infantism(sp?) and thus won't know how to react.

Thirdly: you have got to get over the embarassing issue. Either talk it over with her or do as she says; throw them away and buy them again in secret (I do not recommend that) or talk it over with her. Be the adult her (pun not intended) and explain to her that you know what you are doing that it is completely innocent and that you will make sure to keep your hobby out of her way. Establish the fact that you know what you are doing and that you have already visited tons of websites to figure 'this thing out'.

I'm pretty sure your mother is simply shocked and surprised. She had her son potty trained at age x and now he's back into being an infant. That's a surprise and a real nasty one.

You have to decide for yourself how important it is too you. Decide if it is worth having a fight over this with her (worst case scenario)

Don't push the subject and talk to her about it when she's alone and is relaxed.

I hope this helped.

(if you wish to know about my own conversation I'll be willing to share it with you via a Pm. But I would expect you not to spread it around. It is not exactly private information but not something I yell across the rooftops.)

Kingdark

Mesmerale

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and suggest that maybe your Mom flipped because she walked in on you jacking off?

Sure, the diapers are freaky and shit.. But you were fapping. That's gotta count for some level of the freaked-out-ness..

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and suggest that maybe your Mom flipped because she walked in on you jacking off?

Sure, the diapers are freaky and shit.. But you were fapping. That's gotta count for some level of the freaked-out-ness..
    The number of mothers who have walked in on their sons masturbating is likely many, many orders of magnitude larger than the number who have walked in on their sons masturbating in a diaper. I'd say it probably magnified the shock a little bit.

You have to realize that it's probably the case that your mother simply loves you and is worried about you which is why she wants you to stop. She wants you to be healthy and happy, and she doesn't want something like this interfering with your personal relationships and growth. Convincing her of this is going to be, to say the least, difficult.

So, my suggestion? Try explaining that simple fact to her. They make you happy, you don't know why, but you're pretty confident you're not going to change. Tell her you don't want to force it in her face but you do appreciate privacy, and that you'll respect her wishes when you're in her house, but it's going to wreak havoc on your psyche to be prohibited from doing something you like.

I dunno, as crazy as it sounds, maybe proffer a visit to a sex therapist? That way you can maybe gain a better understanding of yourself and have more convincing evidence to discuss with her. Best of luck.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by element View Post
    The number of mothers who have walked in on their sons masturbating is likely many, many orders of magnitude larger than the number who have walked in on their sons masturbating in a diaper. I'd say it probably magnified the shock a little bit.

You have to realize that it's probably the case that your mother simply loves you and is worried about you which is why she wants you to stop. She wants you to be healthy and happy, and she doesn't want something like this interfering with your personal relationships and growth. Convincing her of this is going to be, to say the least, difficult.

So, my suggestion? Try explaining that simple fact to her. They make you happy, you don't know why, but you're pretty confident you're not going to change. Tell her you don't want to force it in her face but you do appreciate privacy, and that you'll respect her wishes when you're in her house, but it's going to wreak havoc on your psyche to be prohibited from doing something you like.

I dunno, as crazy as it sounds, maybe proffer a visit to a sex therapist? That way you can maybe gain a better understanding of yourself and have more convincing evidence to discuss with her. Best of luck.
    Sure, the number of mothers compared to all mothers is likely high.

But has this mother ever walked in on her son masturbating before?

Personally I think you should just let the subject die. Parents want just as little to do with your sex life as you do with theirs. You are an adult now, if you were still 13 it may be a little different. Your mom is probably trying to get the image of you doing what you were doing out of her head an much as you want here to forget about it. Unless "she" brings up the subject again, let it be.

BTW don't through out you diapers...

see the thing is when she saw me masturbating she thought i was wearing my underwear. the next day i tried to apologize for me wearing a diaper because i thought that my diaper was clearly in plain sight and couldn't be mistaken for underwear.

i talked to her on the phone and she said that i need to move on from what happened, i dont know if that means stop feeling bad about it or stop wearing diapers. i dont think im going to push this conversation but if she wants to talk about it, im gonna have to tell her i dont think i can change this.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

KINGDARK i would like to hear about the conversation you had with your mom, but i cant PM you yet, because im new. if you could send me the PM about what you said to her that would be great. i wont tell anyone, i dont have any friends on here so i really dont have anyone to tell. thank you.