Thread: Wondering...?

Question Wondering...?

Hey all,

I was hoping that someone could help me on this issue.

Did anyone used to be a member of ABY.com

They closed down the site and even to this day still remains closed although there is a splash screen saying they will be up soon...

That was more than a year ago.

Does anyone know whats going on?

Thanks

Ginger

You've got the page that tells you it's being worked on from a long time back and if you were a member there, you should know how often things got completed or updated. I don't know anything special but I can say from past experience that holding your breath would be a bad idea.

It's been down forever. I'll agree with Trevor on this one, don't hold your breath.

Mako

Trevor has the idea.
    Their response to their rumoured closure and promise of new things after ex-mods left over Davey(admin) being an absent landlord and formed a new site was up for over a year. We can pretty safely say that it's extremely unlikely to be coming back.

So many sites on the net are short lived. We're lucky we have Moo to keep us going, hopefully forever!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    So many sites on the net are short lived. We're lucky we have Moo to keep us going, hopefully forever!
    Pfft, I'll take over when Moo gets tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Pfft, I'll take over when Moo gets tired of it.

If that happened, would you impose beheading for those who refer to you as a pup?

Wow Zephiel Running The Site :P i wonder..... * Drifts Of In To Scrubs-Esque Day Dream*

I've thought of coding up my own version of the site, but I'm terrible at web design =P

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    I've thought of coding up my own version of the site, but I'm terrible at web design =P
    They actually licensed the software they used, a pretty old version of it too. I don't remember the name of it unfortunately.