Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about diapers

Default question about diapers

what is the best diaper for a teenager that can fit in a larg extra large goodnites is tall and skiny, wears a pant size of 30-32, and wets heavly.
    Last edited by nightfox320; 24-May-2010 at 21:42.

Hey nightfox320.

Sorry to hear that your diapers are letting you down. There are a few ways in which this issue can be sorted.

No matter what diaper you wear, when you lie on your side or back there is always a risk to have a leak.

Of course depending on what way you are pointing your "thing" depends on how bad the leak is going to be. First off i would suggest pointing your "thing" downwards, as if you pointed your "thing" upwards leaks would appear from the top of the diaper.

Secondly, if you wear goodnites and are constantly leaking then i suggest its definatly time to change to a better brand as this is a sign that the current diaper (goodnites) cant hold what you are expecting them too, maybe i would suggest a more absorbant diaper? I am from the UK and im sure diaper brands over here will be different from your home turf although im sure if u search the threads on the site here you will find a recommended diaper that is absorbant enough for over night use.

Thirdly, have you tried a booster pad? All these are is a small piece of material that will fit comfortably inside the diaper and will provide extra absorbancy which does minimize leaks.

Goodnights in my opinion can only hold one good wetting, obviously in your case you need a diaper that can withstand several wettings.

In regards to telling your dad, just tell him that the goodnites arent withstanding the amount that you pee overnight and that you need an actual diaper, not a pull up. Now, obviously this isnt going to be easy as im sure your dad is probably already going nuts at you being back in pull ups but unfortunatly your going to have to get the courage from somewhere to tell him that overnight, you are going to have to wear actual diapers, otherwise the bed will get stained just like before.

And finally i noticed you wrote,

i guess this is because of my intentional return to bed wetting

Why did you intentionally return to being a bedwetter? I hope that you didnt purposly return to being a bed wetter just so you could get your parents to buy you diapers? In my opinion this is disgraceful and its also frowned upon here at adisc.

If you have intentionally returned to bedwetting you can easily stop all this fuss and stop wetting the bed...

Hope this helps,

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGinger View Post

Why did you intentionally return to being a bedwetter? I hope that you didnt purposly return to being a bed wetter just so you could get your parents to buy you diapers? In my opinion this is disgraceful and its also frowned upon here at adisc.

Just curious, why is this disgraceful and frowned upon?

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWing View Post
    Just curious, why is this disgraceful and frowned upon?
    To wet the bed on purpose?

1) Because your parents will buy diapers that you don't need (i.e. you are wasting their well earned money)
    2) You are lying to get what you want which is never okay.
    3) (usually) You are getting your parents involved, indirectly, in a fetish

yea i always wanted to try and tell my parents that i started bed wetting again and i needed diapers but i was afraid they were gonna take me to a doctor and the doctor would know i was lying, so i never did it.

Quote Originally Posted by dependbj View Post
    yea i always wanted to try and tell my parents that i started bed wetting again and i needed diapers but i was afraid they were gonna take me to a doctor and the doctor would know i was lying, so i never did it.
    Well chances are quite big. that they would take you to the doctor for examination.

Most decent adult diapers will be better. Unfortunately decent adult diapers need to be purchased online or from a medical supply store. You would be a Medium or small depending on the brand.

good answer baby ginger! i agree with you.

if goodnights are not able to hold enough you need to get a better more absorbant diaper.

if you cant order through the internet, why not try and go to a pharmacy or even a supermarket and buy some depends?

Snaps

thanks snaps,

i do try to help sometimes :p

ginger