Thread: Sort of not really an intro, intro

Default Sort of not really an intro, intro

Quit being an AB a few months ago and now I'm having a bit of an identity crisis...

Eh, bugger, I don't really even know where I'm going with this. Should post later when I've got it together, but the restricted access is annoying me.

I can garentee you each and every one of us has gone through a identity crisis here, when it comes to being a ab/dl. So you are not alone, maybe share your thoughts and we can point you in the right direction! If not then I hope you figure things out.

Just let me provide this tip, if that 3 month "break" from being a ab still involved you thinking about it in anyway for the majority of those days, then I highly suggest you stop fighting your urges so much, and let yourself be yourself! Cause if not, then your being too hard on yourself. Trust me, I know from expeirance.

You've found sort of a funny place to hang out as an ex-AB. Don't worry about it, though. A lot of us have gone back and forth with this thing and you'll have to find your own balance. ADISC can be a good place to help with that if you allow it to be. Maybe if you're not ready to delve into that just look around at the non-ABDL threads (there are lots) and find some to offer your input on. Maybe just interacting with ABDLs in a non-ABDL way will be helpful for you. Anyway, welcome to the site and good luck figuring it all out.

Ontario? Whereabouts?

What hobbies you got? You ever gone clear across the TransCan? Which is your favourite hour? Music? Movies? Car?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Ontario? Whereabouts?

What hobbies you got? You ever gone clear across the TransCan? Which is your favourite hour? Music? Movies? Car?
    No on the TransCan, I live in Hamilton currently, but will be moving to Guelph for Computer Science at UoG. Progressive rock and electronic music are my favourites. I haven't seen a really good movie in ages, so I've been downloading THX 1138 for rewatching. I walk most everywhere.

I read that article before I posted =P Random is my old hacker handle from 2002. I generally don't need to separate my identities online because they all use very common words/names making it impossible to do any meaningful searching.